An Eagle Reborn

As i promissed the new chapter and the Video on my new Youtube channel is now released this Sturday so might as well check out the Video.Maybe i will make some game Play Tonight and upload it on the YT if i can endure the sorrowi feel when i Play Siege.Anyways Enjoy the chapter and maybe just maybe with the chances as big as me hitting Diamond again check out the YT.

You are slowly falling down the Hill accepting the your impending death as the Darkness Begins to close up on you.

Y/N: My Duty seems to end here

so you thought as instead of hitting the hard Ground you land on something rather soft in comparison.You wonder why you have not hitthe hard Ground as you start Hearing the screeching of tires and you being transported of the heated skirmish with Santa Blanca on a matress placed on the loading area of a Pick-Up.You turned your headslowly to the window to get a glimpse of who came to your sudden Rescue.

Y/N: F-Fucking G-Ghosts.

Nomad: Who else L/N did you think we would let you die in our teretories?

Y/N: F-Fuck Off Nomad

Weaver: Nice seing you too L/N.Nomad can i finish him off?

Nomad: You can shoot him yes but only with that stim gun that Doc gave us.

Weaver: Ok then

He proceed to Point an 45.ACP at you but instead of pulling the trigger he shoots you with Docs Stim Gun

Y/N: Very Funny nearly Died from laughing

The Pick-Up procceds to stop at an Bundeswehr Helicopter.A couple of German Medic proceed to leave the Helicopter with two KSK Operators as Firesupport.The Medics carry a Stretcher to get you in the Helicopter.

KSK OP: We'll take it from here Ghosts nice work getting the Feldwebel out of there.Would be hard to Replace him to be honest...

Nomad: Your Welcome,and tell Six that he own us now two cases of beer

KSK OP 2: Why two?

Weaver: Six already owns as one for helping that Facemask Bitch.

Y/N: B-Big mouth for someone who is afraid o-of firecrackers when not on the field

Nomad: Ladies and Gentlemen we have witnessed a murder

(Weaver suffers from PTSD when not deployed)

Weaver: Ok now i'll finish you off you Little Shit...

As the the Loading Area of the Helicopter starts to close up you give out one last burn

Y/N: Want me to leave this World as badly as your wife left yours?

Weaver: OK NOW YOU I WILL KILL YOU

But sadly the Helicopter takes off before Weaver gets his Chance of Killing and reclaiming his Honour and Soul but both have left like the Helicopter swiftly.

Y/N: So Ops.Give me a Swift briefing of what the hell is Happening in the Fatherland

KSK OP: Well Herr Feldwebel according to the Defense Minister the KSK will be partly Disbanded and we are afraid if we are going to loose our Jobs because of some dumb Retards mourning the capitulation of the Reich and their Führer

KSK OP 2: But now your Health is more Important.As Six Requestested instead of going to a Bundeswehr Krankenhaus we will bring you to Rainbows Headquarters.Until then the Meds will further e you for the upcoming Hours.As the Medics give you further Medication you slowly close your eyes to relax a bit because you fucking deserved it after that much Action which would fit an entire Lifetime.

Y/N: Seems like i was able to Keep my Promise after all Nienke

KSK OP 2: What Herr Feldwebel

Y/N: Nicht in deiner Gehaltsklasse Soldat!

KSK OP 2: Jawohl Herr Feldwebel

Y/N: Good now let Meds do their Job and leave me alone you two.I need to relax for a bit...