Update

(Authors Note): So my friends we have come a long way from my first post on here, to the the last chapters. Seemingly a lot of people have liked my story since i have more readers than there are inhabitants in my town (aprox. 56k people). I also have found out how to use the analytic data on my story/book and will apply this newfound knowledge to raise the quality of my writing and posting schedule ( which is worse than the updates of Battlefield). From what i can see most of my readers are from the USA. Surprisingly i have also a sizeable amount of German and Australian readers with around 5 percent of all reader. This is compareable with my British readers and the Canadians that read my story. Interesting and nice to see that my Story is read around the world!. I even have a few people in Indonesia. My plan for the Road a head is to release  2 to 3 more chapters and put an end to this Story. My graduation is in a month finally ending my school life. I also will enter military service at the start of August which will turn out hopefully as an interesting(definetly not enjoyable but good payed) adventure ( I have managed to get a position in my home town where i will serve for 15 months, 3 months of those i will spend in a nearby city for basic training). Maybe i will get the chance to put a few shorts on my yt (which is still on ice but will be thawed out a bit. Through my pay i can afford an upgrade for my PC to finally get started). Also according to my data the amounts of comments has tanked since... PART 14!? Well i gave you all a choice which fine dining food you would want so that makes sense... anyways i would love to see more comments or write a tweet on my connected twitter( there, i will definetly respond if there are any questions).

Lights Out 

Wolfspack