Update (Beginning of the End)

Readers! From the depths of my grave i have resurrected to update you on how i will proceed with this Story. I have come to the conclusion that i have to find an end for this Story. I still like the idea of writing in General now that i have found a bit more time to do so but i do not like the idea of further continuing a Story with Rainbow at its core. I have Long lost any kind of passion for the game and it sits in my steam library, never to be touched again. To end this chapter and finally come to a conclusion i have decided towrite the last chapters of this Story. I have to say this was a Major succes for my first Story and i have definetly found something that differs from the pile of stories that involve suspiciously always an Operator named Ghost. I also am planning to finally upgrade my PC to get some Game Play going for my YT. At this time, playing a game itself can be a laggy mess. In the future i wish to start another Story, but this time i wish to switch to something i have a passion for: Destiny. Considering that the Guardian seems to have an particualrly sore throat that hinders him from saying anything in the same quantity ikora actually does something i can possibly capitalize on that.

Thank you for understanding

Wolfspack