Office Life

Authors Note:It could take a little longer for the next chapter to release i am currently on vacation but enjoy the Chapter!

You wake up in an uncomfortable sleeping position with your neck killing you and having a hard time waking up.

Y/N: Verdammt i have to get my self a proper pillow,next time i will be bound to a fucking wheelchair.

Dokkaebi: Well at least you found some sleep i couldn't sleep at all because of that pilot controlling this Helicopter.

Y/N: That explains my neck pain.

Dokkaebi: If you need a massage just ask Doc for some treatment he will give you something against the pain.

Y/N: Who in Gods name is Doc?

Dokkaebi: As his codename states he is our
Doc,he treates other operators while still being on the field himself.

Y/N:So he is the guy i should look out to if i need a medic bag.

Dokkaebi:Basicly

Y/N: Good.

Dokkaebi: If i may can i ask you a question?

Y/N: Sure go on

Dokkaebi: Every Operator has a gadget or ability that makes them an individual. Like my Logic bombs that call cellphones and makes the viabrate,or Echos ability to ignore it and sit on his shitty drones.

She mumbles something about breaking the firewall of his phone to get access to his drones but Y/N has no ideal of hacking.

Y/N: Well if Doc treates other Operators in medical whays, i am here to treat the mind and soul of each operator.Think of me as the other Dr of Rainbow.

Dokkaebi: Well that's nice to hear because many operators have their own problems and have none to speak with.

Y/N: Then my Job as Psychologist is more needed than my abilities as an operator.

Dokkaebi: how good are you really at reading people?

Y/N: Ok you are wearing glasses but your eyes are in perfect health you want to be underestimated.With that you can load a lot of pressure of your shoulders.As i heard your mumbling about some operator called Echo i saw a very competetive nature to beat him.a Dokkaebi is a mystic creature form korea punishing bad guys and rewarding good people.You want to do the right things-

Before Y/N could finish his sentence he was cut off by the landing Helicopter.

Y/N:Well that was some fine analytics but it is time that we part our ways.

Dokkaebi:Indeed hopefully we can continue our "therapy Session".

Y/N:We will,until next time-but wait before you go what's your real name?

Dokkaebi:It's Grace

She gave you a wink and walked of

Y/N:Jeez and i thought i will Help and Analyse my patients not being private with them.

You enter the building and see a board with  an arrow on it with the word medical and psychological district in it.You follow the path until you arraive at a medical bay and see a man in his 40s wearing white clothes and  Latex gloves.

Y/N: Are you the Operator with the Codename Doc?

Doc: Indeed that's me what you need.

Y/N:I am the new psychologist and i am searching dor my office.

Doc:Ah you are Psyche if i remember correctly?

Y/N:Yes that's me so do you've got some directions for my office?

Doc:Oh it's just down the hallway on the right side.

Y/N:Thanks Doc

Doc:No problem mon collègue,if you need me i need to do some paperwork.

Y/N:Ok bye!

You shake Docs hand and proceed to go down the hallway.You find a door with your name on it and enter the room.You find your desk full with files with codenames on them

Y/N:Seems like i have to go through some paperwork too.This couldtake a while.