Cross of Iron Willpower

Welcome to another chapter.Hope you will enjoy it.

Another night at Hereford Base. You wake up at 0500 and do your casual morning training routine and a stop at Gustaves Office.

Y/N: Good Morning

Doc: Bonjour Y/N how's your neck right now?

Y/N: Defenetly better than before,that's for sure

Doc : Wanna grab something to eat?

Y/N: Yes please

Both of you walk to the Cafeteria with Doc complementing Rooks work on your suit and you slowly getting anxiety what he has done to the suit.

You and Doc sit down next to Pulse who is clearly focussing on something else exept his food.

Y/N: Hey Jack

Pulse:

Doc: JACK

Doc snaped his fingers infront of pulses face when he finally reacted to both of you

Pulse: W-What? I-Is something

Y/N: Exept you not reacting and stuttering there's nothing going on

Pulse: Sorry was deeply thinking of something

Y/N: ...Or somebody?

Pulse: H-How did you c-come to that conclusion?

Y/N: You are a very focused operator who knows how to Keep his cool.It is anusual for you to stutter or lose control over your facial expressions.You found a sitiuation that you never have been in.You probably have feelings for somebody Or you having a heart attack so Spill the beans or should Gustave get the reanimation kit?

Pulse: N-No ok i will tell you...

Doc: Who is it?

Pulse: it's Yumiko ok?

Doc: Interesting

Y/N: Indeed...so did you ask her out yet?

Pulse: No...I don't have enough willpower rightnow

He put his face into his hands and sighed in defeat

Doc: Hey,you will find the strengh and if you need some help,you can count on us.

Pulse: Thanks guys i'll go to the Shootingrange to blow of some steam.

Pulse left the table leaving you and Gustave alone when suddenly three German operators approached the table.

Jäger: May we sit here?

Doc: Sure,hey Monika how was mission?

Iq: Succesfull,but way too streched.

Bandit: Well you where 4 days gone so streched is an underestimatement.

Iq:Indeed it is...So who's  that guy next to Gustave?

Y/N: Y/N L/N or Psyche on the field.I am the psychologist of Rainbow.

Iq: A psychologist? Had any sessions already?

Y/N: Yes i had some rather interesting "sessions" with some operators.

Doc: He caught a bullet from Oliver

Iq: How the fuck did you survive?

Y/N: Bulletproof Suit

Iq: Got some nice protection on your side then.

She looked you deep in the eyes then lowered them on your iron cross.

Iq: Why are you wearing an iron cross? You like the Wehrmacht?

Y/N: No i don't there is good reason for me wearing it.

Doc: So it's time for you to spill the beans

Jäger: Yes share the story,you promised it yesterday

Y/N: Ok we shall start with my family.My family was always very militaristic.The first recorded soldier was my great great grandfather in the prussian-french war of 1871.Many family members followed the lead of him and joined too.We were and still are very patriotic Germans/Prussians and were proud to fight for our king and soon Kaiser.We followed the call of our beloved Kaiser into the First World War without knowing that many members will fall in that war.We were 33 and at the end of the war only 12...My Greatgrandfather got shot 1917 at Verdun.He led a small platoon of 20 man and managed a small breakthrough and secured a Trench full of French.He was awarded the iron cross of the first class.To honour the fallen of my family in the First world war i raise the reichskriegsflagge of the German Empire and the Prussian Flag on the 11th November were our suffering ended.But sadly the call of the fatherland roared once more but this time we knew we were the bad guys.My Family once more served Germany but now under the Führer who we deply hated for murdering and discriminating our juwish brehthren.But betray Germany?Our beloved Fatherland?We were still loyal to Germany and served and sufferd.My Grandfather lost a leg at Normandy and went into captivity on the British islands.He had 4 Brothers.Siegfried died on the eastern front in Minsk.Walter left this World in Poland trying to secure polish children from gunfire but was gunned down emidiatly from the soviets.Manfred was killed,no murdered 1945.He was killed by the SS because he wanted to stop fighting and capitulate.We know when we have Lost.He told them the war is Lost and we should stop fighting to decrease the damage that is already caused.They just killed him...
The last of my Grandfathers brothers survived the war.He was a paratrooper and got Mussolini out of captivity.Every Single member wanted to serve Germany and only yielded when heavenly injured or by death.This iron cross symbolizes the deaths of my family for Germany.I were it in combat so my family will give me the strengh to keep on fighting.And the thing is... It is the iron cross given to my Great Grandfather.

Doc: ...

Jäger: I was prepared for probably many things exept this...

Bandit: A true protector of Germany...

Iq: I am sorry i didn't mean to-

Y/N: It's ok you didn't know...

You looked at your watch and remembered your Meeting with Rook.

Y/N: I need to leave now and meet with Rook.He still is in posession of my suit

Bandit: Ok see you later Y/N

You walked of through the hallways to the R&D

Authors Note: Another Chapter is finished and hopefully to your liking,Feedback and Advice is apreciated so feel free to leave a comment!