Chapter twelve

///Hay guys sorry for being late i may or may not have lost my laptop charger this weekend. oops. oh well anyway again just wanted to say i love reading all of your comments and again if you would like to see anything in later chapters just tell me i would love to read them! well that's it! have a great day lovlie! ~Jem///

//3rd person POV//

you and your family where going to the aquarium to make up for lasts weeks 'insident' as you could say. you where eagerly waiting in the back seat of your uncles pick up truck with Al and Matt but Al was giving you eye daggers still upset with you about the party. you ignored them though because you had never been to an aquarium before and you where exited.

when you get there your the first one out of the car and wait impatiently for the rest of your family. Matt chuckles and picks you up on his shoulders and walks over to the entrance. you look around in awe when you walk in. it was huge! there where kids running around and parents trying to catch up to them. there where so many fish too! and they where so pretty. your dad pays for the tickets in and Matt walks around with you still on his shoulders. you look around and smile at everything. you ask Matt to put you down and he does. you smile at your family and say

"thank you guys!" and smile. Oliver tries not to fangirl while Matt smiles and ruffles your hair and Francis gave you a ghost of a smile. Al was not happy though. he just frowned and turned his head. you giggle at him and ask if you can look around.

"sure sweetie just please don't leave the exhibit area without one of us OK?" Oliver says and you nod running around looking at all the different fish in there tanks.

while looking at a lion fish you hear sniffling. you turn your head to see a boy in a sailor type outfit about your age maybe older crying. you walk up to him and ask him whats wrong.

"i-i cant find m-my d-d-dads." he says between crying.

'dads?' you think but then you remember your family and forget about it.

"well i can help you look for them. I'm not aloud to leave the exhibit but I'm sure daddy wont care." you say with a smile. he looks at you before smiling back and grabs your hand.

"OK! by the way I'm peter whats your name?" he says.

"I'm (Y/N)! now what do your dads look like?" you ask looking around as he gave you a description of them.

"well mama is a little short and has blond hair and is a little girly but trust me he can be really scary there was this one time when my uncle fell asleep when he was suppose to babysit me and mama got real scary." he says

you giggle. "hehe really that's like my daddy. he is a little girly too but a while ago one of my older brothers had a really load party and when daddy found out Al was in deep trouble. i can bet you the neighbors heard him yelling!"

peter laughs and then says "that's really funny (Y/N)! oh, and my papa is really tall and has glasses and looks angry but he isn't and he talks weird to."

you nod and look around not realizing you two left the exhibit. after a long time you hear someone yelling for a boy.

"Peter! where are you! Peter!" you two look to see two men looking around matching the description Peter gave you. you tap peter and he looks to you.

"are those your dads?" you ask pointing to them. he smiles wide and nods. he drags you with him to his parents and yells "Mama! Papa!" the two look over to you two and relief is visible on both faces.

"peter!" the shorter one yells and runs up to you two. he picks peter up causing him to let go of your hand and hugs him tightly.

"oh peter where were you? we where so scared!" the man says not yet noticing you but the taller one did.

he knelt to your level, or tried to but was still a lot taller.

"thank you." he says in a weird accent. "your welcome sir!" you say politely and smile up at him.

by now the other man noticed you and looks down at you.

"and whats your name sweetie?" he asks putting peter down.

"I'm (Y/N) sir. may i ask what your is?" you ask politely like your dad told you to do when you meet someone new.

"well I'm Tino and this is my husband Berwald and i assume you know peter." you hum and nod in response.

"yes sir." "oh your so well mannered!" "my daddy taught me, he said 'it is always good to ask lady like poppet'." you say quoting him.

he laughs at you and then says "well would you like us to walk you over to your dad?" he asks.

"on no Mr.Tino its OK i remember where to go." you say refusing his offer knowing if he saw your family he would get scared.

"are you sure its the least we can do?" he says.

"ya its OK i didn't mind helping." you say.

"well at least let us buy you something from the gift store in return for helping peter find us." you look at Tino knowing he wasn't going to let up so you nod and you and peter run into the gift shop looking at all the different things. there where stuffed animals, candy, small nick nacs, jewelry and more. you look around until you see a necklace. it was like a blue tear drop and there was metal raped around it beautifully(the picture). you stared at it until you left a finger tap your shoulder. you look up to see Berwald looking down at you.

"do you like it?" he asks. you nod and continue to stare at it until it moves. you see that Berwald took it up to the cash register and was paying for it. your eyes go wide and you smile wide when he comes back and slips it around your neck.

"oh thank you, thank you, thank you Mr.Berwald!" you say and hug him. he smiles and chuckles slightly and hugs you back.

when you see Tino and peter again you see he got a bracelet. it was blue and brown braided string with three charms. a ship wheel, life saver, and anchor. you show each other and smile before peter says.

"hay now whenever we see each other again we know it us because them!" he says happily. you smile wider and nod.

"Ya! well i think i should go back to my family now I've been gone a while." you say and start to walk back but not without saying goodbye and giving everyone a hug.

your smile soon fades when you find you have know idea where you are. you think of going back to peter and his parents but you know you would just get yourself lost even more. you walk around playing with the necklace when you hear your name being called. (deejay vu right? right.)

"(Y/N)! Doll where are you?" Al yells for you. you cant see him so you just go to the wall and yell his name back.

"Al? Ally I'm right here! Ally!" you yell for him.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" he yells when he sees you. he picks you up and spins you around.

"don't scare us like that (Y/N), you got everyone worried sick there looking for you know." he says still hugging you.

"I'm sorry Ally but there was this boy peter and he got lost too so i helped him find his dads and when we did they bought me this!" you say showing off your new necklace.

Al whistles and lifts his sunglasses over his head looking at it. "that's very pretty (Y/N) did you thank them?" you nod.

"good, well lets get back now shall we?" he says.

you nod and when you near the food court you ask "can we get some ice cream?" innocently. Al chuckles but agrees and you two sit down eating ice cream for a good twenty minutes just talking and laughing.

when you guys got back and Oliver found out that Al got you ice cream and didn't tell him and that for twenty minutes that he was worrying you two where enjoying yourselves. you and Al just laugh when he leaves.