Chapter seventeen

///hay guys sorry for the super late chapter. I swear I still care about this story. It's just that I have been moving, just finished testing and other personal stuff. I'm back now. This will have some 1p and 2p fruk, red velvet pancakes, veggie burger, and 2p axis. This might be long. Not sure yet. I've had writers block as well but I have a great idea for how this will go @animefan2012 helped me with this btw. Just depends how now my brain wants to work today. I think that's it. I love you guys so much! ~Jem///

//3rd person POV//
"When can I see Matty again?" You asked Matt while you him and Al were walking through the grocery store picking up things for home.
"Not sure." He says picking up a bottle of maple syrup and putting in the cart.
"Why not?" You ask grabbing Als hand. He looks down but doesn't pull away. You smile up at him.
"Because he's a busy person (Y/N)."
"Like you guys?"
"No not quite doll." Al says.
"Then like what?" You ask still confused.
"It's complicated. We'll tell you when your older."
You pout but don't bug them anymore about it.
~setting change~
The three of you were now at the park. It was a sunny afternoon and there were kids everywhere.
Al was pushing you on the swings, much to his dismay while Matt was on a bench texting Mattie.
"Hay (Y/N)! Come here for a minute!" He yells.
Al helps you off the swing and you run over to him, Al slowly walking behind you.
"Ya Matty?"
"How would you like to see Matt today? We were talking and he said he wasn't busy and would like to see you?"
"Really?" You ask happily.
Matt nods and adds,
"He's going to bring his brother is that ok?"
"You mean the one that looks like Ally?" You ask.
Matt nods.
You nod your head really fast and say "yes! I wanna see 'em!"
Al and Matt chuckle before you run off again to go on slide.
About ten minutes later you were back on the swing with Al when Matty shows up with Alfred. You smile at them and wave from the swings. Behind you Al waves slightly as well to Alfred and Matt.
"Hay Ally?" You ask looking behind you to him.
"Ya doll?" He says.
"Do you like the other you like Matty and the other Matty?"
Al doesn't say anything for a while and seems to be thinking. Finally he says,
"I don't know doll. Haven't talked to him much."
"Well then let's go talk to them! I wanna know his name." You say getting off the swing and grabbing Al's hand and 'dragging' him over to everyone else. When you got there you saw that Matt and Matty were talking to each other while Alfred was on his phone playing angry birds.
"What are you playing?" You ask trying to look at his phone.
"It's called angry birds. You have to launch this bird to the pigs and try and nock them down. The more you get down the higher your score." Alfred says to you showing you how to play.
You try to play and stick your tongue out of the corner of your mouth. Alfred laughed slightly at your cute determination to nock all of the pigs down.
"I can't do it..." You say softly with your head hung low as you hand Alfred his phone back.
"It's ok sugar. It's hard at first. You just need to practice. Maybe one of your brothers can get the game on there phones and you can play it then." Alfred says the last part looking up at Al.
Al smirks at Alfred and says,
"Maybe I could doll." Looking back down at you and ruffling your hair with his hand.
You giggle fixing your hair and looked up at him.
"Really! Do you think um, um? What's your name?" You say to Alfred.
Alfred laughs and says,
"It's Alfred honey. What about yours?"
You smile widely up at him and say your name with great enthusiasm.
Alfred laughs at your cuteness.
"Can Alffy come home with us so he can help me with the game?" You ask.
Al chuckles and looks up at Alfred,
"Well you would have to ask him. Maybe he can come get ice cream with us."
"We can get ice cream! Alffy you wanna get ice cream with us!" You say happily tugging on his bomber jacket.
"I guess I could come. That is if your brother wants me to." He says.
"Fine by me pork chop."
You smile and grab there hands and drag them towards the ice cream shop near the park.
Alfred laughs and let's you drag him while Al was a little reluctant though didn't say anything. What caught his attention was when Alfred laughed next to him.
Here was this pretty tall dude hunched over holding his little sisters hand and being pulled by her willingly. And to top it off his dazzling smile and laugh had him hypnotized. Al swallowed and looked away trying to stop the blush on his face. Luckily his tan helped so it wasn't as bad.
Finally they got to the ice cream shop and you let go of there hands and ran into the shop and went in your tippy toes to try and look at all the ice cream flavors. Suddenly you were lifted onto someone's shoulders. You look down and see a mop of blonde hair. The person looks up and you see it's Alfred smiling up at you.
"Better?" He says.
You lightly grab onto his hair and look down at the ice cream.
"Ya." You say a little consumed in all the ice cream flavors.
Alfred laughs and looks down at them as well.
Behind you two was Al was looking at you guys with a small smile on his face. Looking at you now made him happy. He remembered when they first for you. All beat up and skinny. Now here you were, a healthy weight, no more cuts and a smile on your face. He was still thinking when Alfred pulled him out of them.
"Al! You getting anything? (Y/N) and i already ordered." Alfred says.
"Hm? Oh. Ya." Al says 'smoothly' and orders.
You three walk out with you still on Alfred's shoulders.
"So Al. I didn't know you had a sister. How'd that happen?" Alfred says as you guys sit down at a bench by the park.
You were now in between the two boys and happily eating your ice cream not listening to them.
"Well Oliver found her. I don't know how for sure but her dad was a drunken pig who hurt her from what he did say. She had lots of cuts and stuff all over her. I think she has a scar on her stomach. But anyway. Oliver wouldn't let her go back to her old house and neither would the rest of us so we kept her. She's pretty cute though so it's ok." Al says, the last part wiping ice cream off of the corners of your mouth. You giggle pretend to wipe ice cream off of his mouth.
"Thanks (Y/N)." He says.
You giggle again and hop off the bench.
"Can we go back to the swings ally?" You ask.
"Shire thing doll." He responds and grabs your hand. "Wanna come pork chop."
"Sure...Ally." Alfred says with a smirk.
Al looks at him but doesn't say anything and the three of you go over to the swings and Al helps you get on.
"Can you push me?" You ask.
"Sure." Al responds and starts to push you.
Alfred gets on the swing next to you and softly pushes himself.
~time skip~
As it was getting dark you say good bye to Alfred and Matty and you and your brothers go home.
"Hay Al?" You ask.
"Ya doll?"
"Do you have an answer now?"
"For what."
"Do you like Alffy?"
Al was quiet for a minute before grabbing your hand and saying.
"Maybe."