Sick

When Ray hadn't heard from Henry in a couple days, he went to Charlotte. When Charlotte couldn't get in contact with him, she went to Jasper and when Jasper couldn't reach Henry, he called you. You'd left Henry five voicemails and twelve texts but had gotten no response so you called Piper, who told you that Henry was sick and driving her insane with his whining and that their parents were out of town and begged you to come help her with Henry.
You see, Henry didn't take being sick very well. He would whinge and complain about every little thing, so you told Piper that you'd come over straight away.
The second you walked through the door to the Hart house, you could hear Henry crying out for Piper. When Piper saw you the look on her face was one of pure relief.
"Y/n thank god you're here!" She hugged you.
"Henry has a super high fever and I can't get it down and he's been throwing up and crying for the last hour and now I want to cry because I was up all night with him and I'm getting worried about his fever and I'm just so exhausted." Piper ranted.
"Okay I'll take care of Henry, you go take a shower and a nap." You told Piper. She thanked you before going upstairs.
Your heart broke slightly at the sight in front of you. Henry was pale and dripping with sweat, tossing and turning in his bed, whimper every few seconds.
"Hey Hen." You cooed to your boyfriend, going to sit on the edge of his bed.
"Y/n?" He asked deliriously.
"Yeah it's me." You said as you ran your hand through his sweat soaked hair.
"We need to get your fever down babe. Piper said that every time she's tried to give you medicine you've thrown it back up, so I'm gonna go get some cold water and a towel and I need you to take your hoodies and shirt off." You told him.
"But I'm freezing." He whined.
"I know but your temperature is really high and if we can't get it down with medicine we have to do it the old fashioned way." You explained as he nodded and began to take off the several layers of clothing he had on.
You went and got the bowl of water and towel and came back to Henry's room to find him throwing up into a bucket. You quickly sat the bowl down and sat beside your boyfriend, rubbing small circles on his back and shushing him. When he was done he laid back down and cried, feeling sick and helpless. You grabbed the towel and put it in the water before straining any excesses water out and putting the towel to Henry's forehead. He winced at the sudden coldness and you whispered a quiet sorry as you dabbed the towel on his forehead. After a few minutes the cool towel had become a relief for Henry and he began to settle into his bed and closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep.
You stayed up throughout the night, monitoring Henry's fever and when the sun had began to come up and you were happy with Henry's temperature, you laid down next to your boyfriend, allowing sleep to take over your body. You'd always be there to look after Henry and he'd always be there to look after you.

So in my last update I said I was going to start doing a heart mental health check in so I found this on google images. Let me know how you're all going -Georgia ❤️

 Let me know how you're all going -Georgia ❤️