Introduction

Hi! 👋🏻 my name is Georgia. I've been writing for a couple of years now and I honestly couldn't even tell you what number of books I've written this is. Requests are always open unless otherwise stated. Below are a few things you need to know about my writing including how to make a request. I hope you enjoy this book. I also have 3 other books. A Stand By Me imagines book, a Max Thunderman imagines book and a Kol Mikaelson imagines book so feel free to go check those out!

Why I only use "y/n":
I've only ever written using "y/n" the reason for this is that before I started writing imagines myself, when I'd read imagines and it had other people's names I just somehow couldn't enjoy it as much and imagine myself in the story. So when I started writing my own imagines I used "y/n" so everyone could read it and truely imagine themselves in the story. A long with not using names I also don't use hair & eye colours or specific personal features I'll instead use "y/h/c (your hair colour)" and "y/e/c (your eye colour)". I just wanted to explain why I use "y/n" and similar things and not actual names or anything. So if you're ever requesting an imagine (which I highly encourage you to do so!!!! I love getting requests from you guys!!) I won't need any personalised details.

FOR IMAGINE REQUESTS
I need only a few things. These are:

- Age you want the reader and Character to be
- scenario
- what kind of emotional feel you want the imagine to have (happy, sad, cute, ect.)

So please send in requests because I often run out of ideas so the more requests the more updates!!!