Having a baby with Henry would include:

So this is based off my previous imagine "in this together" I didn't wanna write a whole thing of imagines cause I already have something like that in my Max Thunderman imagines book, but I thought Henry as a dad would be super cute so I'm doing this instead.

Having a baby with Henry would include:

- You and Henry only being 17 (he's 5 months older than you)

- You being super scared about being teen parents and how dangerous Henry's job is but him being your rock and reassuring you that everything will be okay.

- Henry realising how dangerous his job as Kid Danger is and wanting to quit but you talking him out of it because you know how much he loves being Kid Danger.

- You moving into the Hart house.

- Piper being super excited about being an Aunty and being with you every minute that Henry can't be.

- Piper helping you turn half of Henry's room into a nursery and going with you to buy baby clothes.

- Ray being the first person you and Henry tell, and being only the fourth person to know, with Piper being the third because she was there when you took the pregnancy test. (Go read 'In This Together' if you haven't already)

- Ray secretly having a mid life crisis when he realises that he has no kids or a wife and Henry is about to become a dad so he buys a motorbike

- You studying from home so you don't have to deal with people bullying you at school for being a teen mom

- You having really bad morning sickness and Henry always being there to hold back your hair and comfort you when you're throwing up and you crying when it's over because you feel so sick and are so scared.

- "Shh babe it's okay it'll all be worth it when our baby is here"

- Having a gender reveal party with Henry's & yours' family + Charlotte, Jasper, Ray and Schwoz.

- Finding out that you're going to have a daughter.

- Piper buying sooo many cute little dresses for her

- Henry becoming super paranoid and protective of your daughter before she's even born

- "She's not dating till she's 40!"

- You going into labour 2 weeks early but having a super easy delivery.

- Henry proposing to you a couple hours after your daughter has been born.

- You obviously saying yes!

- Naming your daughter Annabella Piper Hart.

- Piper crying when she finds out that you named yours and Henry's daughter after her.

- "I wouldn't have been able to get through this without you Piper. Every second that Henry wasn't there with me, you were. She's so lucky to have you as an aunt."

- Henry doing late night diaper changes and feeds so you can get some rest.

- Asking Ray to be her Godfather and him getting super emotional.

- "We figured you'd prefer to be an uncle figure instead of a grandfather figure."

- Ray checking for grey hairs.

- "Relax we were just joking."

- Piper being Annabella's godmother.

- Henry taking Annabella to the man cave all the time so everyone there can spend time with her.

- Henry literally being the most loving dad of earth.

I hope you guys enjoyed this! It was fun to write and a change for me as I've never written anything like this before. I'm running low on ideas so I'd love some requests from you guys if you have any! -Georgia