In This Together

A feeling of nausea jolted you awake as you ran to the bathroom. The minute you sat up, it had woken Henry up and before you knew it, he was sitting beside you as you threw up violently into the toilet bowl, holding your long y/h/c hair back and rubbing small circles on your back. After 5 minutes of puking you laid against Henry as he continued to rub your back soothingly.
"Ah y/n, this is a bit of an awkward question but when was the last time you had your period?"
You thought for a moment before once again feeling sick, except this time it was a feeling of fear and anxiety that caused you to feel nauseous. You once again lent over the toilet and threw up what you had hoped was the last of what was left in your stomach.
"I- I don't remember." You answered.
"But it's not possible! We're always careful!" You began to panic.
"Hey, hey calm down it's okay. I'm going to go down to the pharmacy and get some pregnancy tests okay? Will you be alright here for about 15 minutes?" Henry asked.
You slowly nodded yes as Henry stood up and kissed you on the head.
"I'll be back soon."
A million thoughts ran through your head as you began to come to the realisation that you might very well be pregnant. You didn't even know you were crying until you heard a loud knocking on the door and Piper asking who was in there. When she got no response, she took the liberty of opening the door and coming in without permission. Her features went from angry to concerned as she saw you crying.
"Y/n? What's wrong?" She asked as she bent down next to you.
"I-I-I think I might be pregnant." You cried.
Pipers facial expression then went from concerned to excited.
"I'm going to be an Aunty?"
"Maybe." You answered weakly, your throat burning from throwing up.
"Why are you so upset about it?" She asked.
"And where's Henry?"
"He's gone to the drug store to get a pregnancy test. And I'm upset because I'm only 17 and I'm meant to have my entire life ahead of me and Henry has a dangerous job. What if I end up having to raise this baby alone?"
Piper was well aware of Henry's job and could understand your fear of him getting hurt as the thought had crossed her mind many times since finding out her older brother is Kid Danger.
"Nothings going to happen to Henry okay? And you'd never be alone because you'd have me. And you still have your entire life ahead of you, you just get to spend it with what will be the cutest baby in the world." She hugged you tightly.
"Thanks Piper."

Soon Henry was back with a bag full of pregnancy tests.
"Oh my god how many did you buy?" Piper asked as she looked up at her brother in shock and amusement.
"I got every type they had." Henry shrugged and handed you the bag.
"We'll leave you to take all of those." Piper giggled as she closed the bathroom door.

You'd decided to take 3 of the tests, picking the most accurate ones. Once you'd finished your business you opened the door and let Piper and Henry in. Five minutes had felt like an eternity but when the timer went off indicating that the test results were ready, you found yourself too scared to look so you had Henry do it instead.
Henry had managed to keep a poker face as he stared down at the tests. You and Piper were both sitting on the bathroom floor and Henry had come up behind you and pulled you into his lap.
"They're all positive."
Piper cheered and Henry smiled at his sister's reaction but you had begun to sob at the news. You'd never been so terrified in your life. Henry must've given Piper a look that said "get out of here" because she immediately got up and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her.
"It's going to be okay. I know you're scared, so am I but we're in this together and you have no idea how much I love you and our baby growing inside of you."
You leaned into Henry as your sobs turned into tears and your tears into a mere sniffle. You couldn't be more grateful for Henry in this moment and for the first time since this morning you found yourself getting excited at the idea of having a baby with him.

I hope you all enjoyed that imagine! Requests are open so feel free to send them in! -Georgia