Colored Dot's 21

Shout out to Twilightmad123! AWESOME is the only word i can describe her with!

My new dearest friend on Wattpad!

As Twilightmad123 has not written any books, i have been asked to recommend, Dinner With A Vampire by Canse12.............It truly is awesome!

THANKYOU TWILIGHTMAD123! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Enjoy..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a few seconds, all i could see was a bright light, then, slowly my vision crept back.

And when it did i was utterly, FLABBERGASTERED.

well that was the only way i could form up what i was seeing in one single word.

Not only was the room entirely made out of a blueish teal colored metal, the candle flames bouncing delicately on there wicks'. But it was the man, no, boy, who was sat on the throne, who looked no older than 35!

Wow his son was almost as old as him...

Though i'm sure, in Vampire years, he was much older.

He was quite alike Camren, with his ash-blonde hair and dirty blue eyes.

His strong powerful build was really, the only one of the things that made you thought, yep. He's the king. He had Power.

And plenty of it.

"Ah! Cousin! How are you?" The King cried, strolling up to Simon.

The king's bright smile lit up the room as Simon and him did that manly hug and shake thing whilst patting each other on the back.

As the King looked over Simon's shoulder at me, his eyes widened  and a sick fascination for me, crept into the depths of his eyes.

Not anger for the murderer who killed his only son.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AH! And this would be the girl?!" The king cheered clapping his hands together and moving like a floating ghost across over to me.

Simon was by my side in a flash, pushing my head down into a bow.

"No need, coz! This girl is human, no need to follow our rules!" 
King Memphis  cried.

"Your highness," I began getting back up.

"No!" He cried.

I took a step back and Simon was in front of me defending me.

"I meant, dont call me Your Highness...sounds like a slave,...You call me Miles."
He beamed, easily brushing aside Simon.

"And you must be...Karen is it?"

"No, Your High- uhm...Miles...my name is Katie."

 I said shaking looking up into his eyes.