Colored Dot's 56

"Katie?"

 Something was pulling my eyes toward the door.

I gasped.

"DOWN!" I yelled as thousands of black, bat like shadows errupted from the Colored Dot's, back door.

Simon jumped in top of me covering my body.

Our lips almost touching, our heavey breaths intermingeling.

"What was that?" I gasped.

"Not good. Thats what."

"W-was that a trap?" I asked shakily as Simon rolled off me.

Instantly i felt cold, wanting his touch and close proximity.

"Yes. Want to guess who it was set by?"

"Sam?!" I gasped.

"I think so."

But why would Sam do that?

He didnt know i'd be returning to earth.

Sighing i got up also and creeped toward the door.

(i have decided that Katie and Simon arent gonna be alone on their honeymoon. )

"I wouldnt yet."

I turned in shock to see Phoebe stadning a few metres away.

 "Lemme purify it first. You realise its cursed right?" Phoebe said stepping forward raising her arm.

  "Oh." I said sheepishly, pulling back.

She giggled before a light blue light surrounded the Colored Dot's and moved from top to bottom twice before disappearing.

"Now," Simon began.

"We can go in."

Simon took my hand as he lead the way in, Phoebe following.

"You have some explaining to do." I mumbled to Phoebe as Simon cautiously flicked on the lights.

I looked round nervously..but everything looked the same.

Like it was ready to open later tonight.

Only..Sam wasnt there, chuckling at my late arrival sitting on his chair, correcting bills.

Sam.

Subconciously i felt Simon's hand tighten around mine.

Stupid emotions and bond.

I scowled letting go of his hand and walking round to the front of the bar.

I lot of memories flooded back then.

Being with Sam, finding out he was mate, Simon taking me away.

I sighed.

So much!

It had all happened too fast.

Too quick.

Simon caressed my cheek gently.

"Its ok."

"I know..." I mumbled pulling away.

"But i dont understand." I said shaking my head.

"Why would Sam do this?"

"I dont think it was ever just Sam."

"What?" I asked turning to see Simon.

Phoebe shuffled around nervoulsy.

"He isnt the only one..." She muttered.

"You remember i told you about those drunken idiots i killed? They werent the," He looked to Phoebe. "only ones who knew about your blood."

"So..am i being hunted for their uses...or do they want me killed? " I asked, mystified i could be so calm hearing this.

"Thats what i want to know." Simon growled.

"Oh, and you can come out now."

"Wha-"

Then there was a flash of black and a strange gobblin like creature darted toward the door.

"Oh no you dont." Simon said, grabbing the creature by its neck and throwing it up against the wall, making a picture of Sam's Papa's old car.

The gobblin growled thrashing around but not doing anything to help hiself get down.

"Stop!" Phoebe cried, and the gobblin stopped moving to glare at her.

"You reckless mage!" the creature growled.

"Now your going to tell me all you know." Simon said, pushing him further into the wall.

"Well?"

"I will not speak!" The creature ground out, eyes black and bottomless.

"You just did.." I mumbled.

"Why do you all want Katie? Who sent you?!" Simon growled.

"Hmm!!" The gobbling mumbled clamping his mouth shut.

I was getting fustrated now. I wanted to know!

I growled slightly baring my fangs.

The gobblin's eyes widened before he was flung straight through the wall.

"Simon!" Phoebe called.

"You didnt have to do that!" She cried as they both raced out to the gobblin who lay groaning on the floor.

"Katie?" Simon asked.

 I growled slightly looking to Simon who flinched.

"It was you." Simon mumbled.

"Yeah." I grunted, kicking a stone, my hands in my pockets of the hoody i cant remeber putting on.

"Well, answer!" I shouted at the gobblin.

"God wants you! Z-zeus wants your blood in his child! You will bare his child!" The gobblin grunted terrified clinging onto Phoebe's arm.

I stopped.

What?!

"Katie?" Simon asked getting up and jogging over to me concern all over his face.

"Katie? Dont worry. It wont happen." Simon assureed me, brushing a stray strand of hair away.

"You dont seem surprised by this." I said. Looking straight forward, past Simon, toward the setting sun.

"I kind of figured.."

I heard a grunt, and shifted my eyes to see Phoebe punch the gobblin who groaned.

"I like you creatures! How could you do this!? I HATE YOU!" Phoebe cried punching him again.

"Hate.." I mumbled.

And out of the corner of my eye, i saw the terrified gobblin explode into flames, his pleading eyes were the last thing i saw before i blacked out, being caught in strong arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#####

I know its not been very good lately, and im sorry for that.