Chapter 27

BRIANNA'S POV

It was the next day so i checked my phone and seen that cooper texted me "Oh god" i think
_____________________________

Cooper: Hey bri can we talk

Brianna: Yeah we can talk

Cooper: So what happened the other night

Brianna: No clue you tell me

Cooper: I don't remember anything

Brianna: Same i don't remember anything after coming inside

Cooper: I don't remember anything i mean like anything after talking to you

Brianna: So do you think we-

Cooper: No clue

Brianna: what are we going to tell jaden because i like jaden and your his best friend

Cooper: No clue but i'll let you talk to him

Brianna: Ok thanks but can we act like this never happened

Cooper: Yeah sure

Brianna: I don't want it to be awkward with us

Cooper: Same but we don't even know if we did anything so it shouldn't be Awkward

Brianna: Yeah ik, But i'll talk to you later i have to talk to jaden

Cooper: Ok bye have fun with that

Brianna: I'll try
_____________________________

So i put my phone down and screamed into my pillow, I heard a knock on my door "Yes" i say "Can i come in" i hear taylor say "Yeah sure" i say sitting up "Well i wanna talk to you" She says "Ok yeah talk to me" i say "Ok so i like Quinton and how do i tell him i like him without telling him" she says laughing a little and i laugh a bit "No clue your asking the wrong bitch, Maybe he likes you back i mean you guys have been hanging out a lot" i say "Yeah maybe, But what if he doesn't like me back" she says "Then he lost one of the baddest bitches i know" i say "Aw you think i'm a bad bitch" she says "Well we don't go into the bathroom and look in the mirror and scream 'I'm the baddest bitch' for nothing" i say "Yeah maybe your right" Taylor says "Come get up" i say "where are we going" she says "Into the Bathroom" i say "Oh god" Taylor says and i laugh.

We got to the bathroom "Ok now look at yourself and scream 'I'm a bad bitch' and i will do it with you" i say "Ok" She says "IM A BAD BITCH" we both yell and then i walk out of the bathroom and we go to my room "See doesn't that help" i say "i mean kinda" she says and we laughed "Ok so i talked to Cooper" i say "what did he say" Taylor asked "So he doesn't remember anything and we don't know if we didn't anything and he wants me to talk to jaden and i don't know what to say" i say " Ok so invite him here and talk to him in the living room just in case something happens me and Quinton will be in the kitchen and if anything goes wrong scream 'Bad bitch' and i will go out there" Taylor says and i laugh "Ok thanks i should probably call him and tell him to come over now shouldn't i" i say "Yes and i will call Quinton and tell him to come over"Taylor says leaving the room "Thanks bitch love you" i say "No probably and i love you too" she says, i get out my phone and i go to jaden's Contact and i didn't wanna push the call button but i had to.

I pushed the call button and after about 5 seconds he answered "Hey" he says "What are you doing" i say "Um i'm about to go out and get food, what about you" he says "i have to talk to you about something so i was hoping you could come over here so we could talk" i say "Oh can i get the food before we talk" he say "Yeah" i say laughing "Ok do you want anything" he says" "You can get me whatever" i say "Ok i'll be there in 45 minutes" he says "Ok bye" i say "Ok bye" he says and i hung up the phone and go to Taylor's room. I walk into her room and sit on her bed and say "Jaden will be here in 45 minutes" "Ok thats good" Taylor says "No i'm scared what if he hates me for it" i say "he won't trust me and if he does he lost the baddest bitch" she says "Hey using my words" i say laughing "Yeah i know" she says "I gotta shower before he gets here" i say "Ok" Taylor says "Bye bitch" i say leaving her room.