chapter 17

BRIANNA'S POV

I wake up around noon and i seen Taylor was still sleeping so i wanted to scare her so i started to jump up on my bed and screamed as loud as i can "AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK BRIANNA DONT DO THAT SHIT" Taylor says "I couldn't help it, i'm funny" i say laughing, all of the boys ran into my room "what happened" Quinton said "I wanted to scare Taylor" i say laughing, they all rolled their eyes and left my room and me and taylor laughed.

i got a text from jaden saying 7 so me and taylor went to the mall to get something from me to wear, so i found something that i liked

it was about 4 so i decided to get ready, i got into the shower and that took about 30 minutes because i needed to shave everything😏( LMAOO THATS WEIRD AS FUCK) then i got out and taylor helped me with my makeup and i let my hair dry so i could c...

it was about 4 so i decided to get ready, i got into the shower and that took about 30 minutes because i needed to shave everything😏( LMAOO THATS WEIRD AS FUCK) then i got out and taylor helped me with my makeup and i let my hair dry so i could curl it "You look so good, i would wanna go on a date with you" Taylor says "Aw thanks babe and you know i'll always go on a date with you" i say winking "Oh so you wanna go on a date with me" she says smirking "Yes big daddy i do" i say laughing "well i wanna go on a date with you" Taylor says laughing "ew get away creep" i say laughing "bitch you started it" taylor says "i didn't not" i say "Ok whatever" Taylor says.

I go up to taylor and hug her "you know i love you and thank you for moving out here to be with me" i say "You know i always wanted to move into a house with you, we have talked about moving into a house together since we were like 8 and i love you too" Taylor said "I know but i can't believe we were actually doing it, it seemed like a dream to do something like that and now we are actually doing it" i said "I know it does and i'm glad to have a best friend like you" Taylor says "Stop your going to make me cry and same i'm glad to have you in my life" i say smiling. We let go of each other and we talked about my date because i'm nervous and scared that i might do something dumb.

It was 6:55 and i got a text from jaden
_____________________________
Jaden: You ready?

Brianna: yeah i'll be down in a second
_____________________________

i looked at Taylor and she hugged me and said good luck

A/N
I know this part is a little short i'm not good at making long parts but i'll try to update apart as soon as i can