Chapter 28

BRIANNA'S POV

I got out of the shower and waited in the kitchen for jaden to come over, Taylor and quinton were in the kitchen with me talking then we heard knock on door "Go get it" Quinton say "I'm going" i say going to the door, I open the door and Jaden says "Hey" "Hey come in" i say and he walks in "here you go" he says handing me the food "Thank you" i say "No problem" he says "Follow me" i say walking into the living room and he follows me.

We get to the living room and we sat down "What did you wanna talk about" he says "I don't want you to get mad because i'm not even sure it happened" i say "Ok" he says "So after you left the party i didn't remember anything that happened i still don't know what happened and the next morning i wake up in my bed with cooper" i say and he didn't say anything and i'm pretty sure he was just thinking but it scared me "Are you going to say anything" i say "how don't you know if anything happened" he says "i don't know" i say looking down "I gotta go" he says then get up "No Jaden please don't go" i say "No i have to" he says and walks out the door and i just didn't know what to do so i sat back down and cried.

Taylor and Quinton walked into the room and Taylor hugged me and Quinton didn't say anything because he didn't know what to say which i get because what could you say, "Taylor he hates me now" i say "No he doesn't he's probably hurt but he doesn't hate you" Taylor says "Yes he does" i say "Would it make you feel better if we got ice cream and watched the vampire diaries" Taylor says "Maybe" i say "Ok what kind do you want" Taylor says "Chocolate peanut butter" i say "I knew it" taylor says laughing and i just looked at her "Ok not the time to laugh" she says "Yeah maybe" i say "Ok so me and Quinton will be right back ok" Taylor says "Ok i'll be in my room" i say "Ok" Quinton says. Once they left i walks up to my room.

I got to my room and i opened up my notebook and i started to write down stuff, this note book is were i would write down songs, and i was almost down Writing when Taylor and Quinton walked in "We got the ice cream" Quinton says i get up and hug him and say "Thank you guys" i left the hug and hugged Taylor "That's what best friends are for" Taylor says "I love you guys" i say "We love you too" Quinton says. We started to eat ice cream and watch The vampire diaries all night.

Quinton had to go around 9 so me and Taylor hung out all night "Hey do you wanna go smoke" i said to Taylor "Yeah duh who do you think i am" Taylor says laughing "Yeah that was a pretty dumb question" i say laughing "Ok i'll go get my bong" Taylor says " Omg i haven't seen tony the bong in a while" i say laughing "Yeah because we only use him when one of us is sad" Taylor say "Oh yeah i forgot about that" i say laughing "Ok i'll be back" Taylor says "Ok" i say and i got up and got my stuff.

Taylor come back into my room with Tony the bong(Sorry but me and my friends have a bong named Tiny tony because the bong in smaller then other bongs) And we started smoking at 11 and we smoke bowl after bowl we probably smoke 6 bowls it was a fun night with me and my best friend.

Me and taylor were taking pictures so i posted on to my instagram

@BriannaRichards

@BriannaRichardsMy best friend❤️Thank you for always being there for me, I love you sm @TaylorSmithLiked by- Kiocyr, Qgriggss, Nassebarrett, Addisonrae, Taylorsmith, and 756,139 More

@BriannaRichards
My best friend❤️Thank you for always being there for me, I love you sm @TaylorSmith
Liked by- Kiocyr, Qgriggss, Nassebarrett, Addisonrae, Taylorsmith, and 756,139 More...

Fan8827: I wish i had a friend like you guys🥺

Fan7163: So pretty

Hater79: Ew nasty i hate both of them

Taylorsmith: Aw i love you too❤️
BriannaRichards: I know you do❤️

Hater61: Get away from the sway boys they don't like you

Tap to load more...

A/N
I don't know if i said Taylor's Last name yet so Just i'm going to say it's smith