Chapter 34

JADEN'S POV

We get to coopers house and we walk into the house and I see cooper, Kio, Vinnie, and  Chase Keith.

i walk up to cooper and say "Hey" "hey" he says back "Can we talk now" i say "yeah sure follow me "okay" i say and i follow him.

I follow him to his room, i go over to his bed and he shuts the door "I'm sorry Jaden" cooper says "its fine i just wanted to talk to you and ask why you would do it and why you didn't tell me" i say "I didn't realize want i was doing i was drunk like really drunk and all i remember was just talking to her about you, and i didn't tell you because i though you should hear it from her" he says "wait you guys were talking about me" I say "Yeah" he says "what were you guys talking about" i asked "we were talking about hoe much she liked you and she didn't want to hurt you" he says and i just i stood there not knowing what to do.

She really told cooper she liked me and she didn't wanna hurt me then she does that, I have to talk to her and see what she says because that was kind of mean walking out on her but she hurt me. I didn't let her explain so maybe I hurt her by doing that I but I couldn't help it, she just told me she slept with my best friend.

"Damn i really didn't let her talk as soon as she told me i walked out of her house and then when i see she at the mall i said 'oh your here' and now i feel about it" i say "You shouldn't feel bad about it, she told you something that no one wants to hear" Cooper said "I know but i still feel bad, she coming over to the sway sometime today and i wanna talk to her, do you think she will wanna talk to me" i say "Yeah i think she will want to and if she doesn't then she lost one of the best person ever" cooper says "thanks man" i say going up to him to hug him " I'm sorry about this whole thing" cooper says "I'm sorry for thinking this is your fault" i say "well its kind of both me and her fault" cooper says "Yeah know but lets not talk about it like that" i say laughing a bit.

"Do you wanna go downstairs" cooper says "Yeah sure" i say and we walk downstairs into the living room where everyone was "hey where were you guys" Vinnie says "we were just talking" Cooper says "About who" Chase  says winking "About no one" i say "Yeah sure no two boys just go upstairs to talk and its not about a girl" Bryce says and me and cooper laugh "Ok fine we were talking about a girl but I'm not telling you guys who" I say "Come on why not" Kio says "Because i so" i say and cooper laughs.

We hang out with them for a little while "well I'm going to get going" i say "But we brought you here" Addison says "Ill just get a uber' i say "Ok bye then" Addison says "Bye" everyone else says "Bye i say before closing the door.

I get in my uber and i finally get to the sway and i see Brianna's car in the drive way and i hope she's not in the kitchen so i can go to my room and think about what I'm going to say to her before i look dumb. I walk into the sway and i don't see anyone around until i hear foot steps behind me and all i heard was "hey Jaden" I turn around and see mads "what do you want" i say turning around and start walking to my room "i see you and Brianna aren't talking" she says and i turn around to face her "and why do you care" i say "because i want to get with you" she says putting her hand on my hand and i move my hand away "That's not going to happen" i say "Why not we are both single and not talking to anyone" she says moving closer to me "Mads stop i don't wanna talk to you i want you to leave me alone" i start walking to my room again "Ok damn but youll want me soon" mads says walking away "I'm sure of it" i say rolling my eyes.

i get to my room and i sit on my bed not knowing what to say to Brianna, maybe she will hate me forever but you know i just gotta tell her what happened and why i left. i wasn't on my phone much that day so i was confuse where everyone was so i checked my phone and see Brianna text the group chat and say "Everyone meet in the living room before i get there i have to show all of you guys something" i walked downstairs to the living room.

A/N
I didn't re read but i just needed to post a part