Chapter 33

JADEN'S POV

I woke up and i went downstairs to see josh on the phone with some and i hear him say "Bye love you" then he hangs up "Who was that" i say getting food from the fridge "It was Brianna" He says "Oh" i say "She coming over here later i have no clue what time because she's doing something today" he says "Oh that's cool" i say sitting down "Listen maybe you can talk to her today" josh says "Yeah maybe" i say

"You can always talk to her another time but i think it should be as soon as possible" Josh says "Yeah i know about i still gotta talk to cooper" i say "then ask him to talk it's not that hard" josh says "Yeah i'll call him right now" i say walking back to my room.

I get to my room and i texted cooper because i wasn't in the mood to call him "hey cooper can we talk" I say as he answers "yeah sure" he says "do you want to meet up or talk over the phone" I say "we should meet up" cooper said "where do you want to meet my place or yours" I say "maybe you should come here" he says "ok when do you want me to come over" I say "in about a hour I'm doing something right now" he says " ok ill be over" I say before putting down my phone

I sat on my bed thinking about if I should be mad at cooper or not if this I mean they don't know if they did anything or not, I should probably shower.

I got into the shower and about 15 minuets later I got out and got ready. I went downstairs and got food because I was a little hungry. I seen Bryce and Addison hanging out and I went over there to say hi, I walked up to them and Bryce says "hey" "hey what you guys doing" I say " nothing much me and Bryce are going to hang out with Kio, Vinnie, chase Keith and cooper wanna come with us?" Addison say "Yeah I was going to go over there anyway to talk to cooper" I say "ok we are leaving in about 10 minuets" Bryce says "ok whos car are we taking so I can meet you guys at the car" I say " we are taking mine" Addison says "ok ill see you guys then"

I just went on tiktok until I had to go meet them at Addison's car, it was about time when I had to go to the car so I went outside and I didn't see anyone in Addison's car so I stayed there to wait to see if I was early or not.

they come outside 3 minuets later "hey" I say "hey" Bryce says, we got into the car and we went to coopers house

A/N

I'm sorry this is a short chapter I'm working on the others rn and i'm just busy with school rn, and I also have been listening to machine gun Kelly for a while now and he's a good singer and if you listen to him what your Favorite Album and song. My favorite Album is probably 'Bloom' and I have a lot of favorite songs by him in 'Tickets to my downfall' my favorite song is 'forget me too', in 'Bloom" is 'Go for broke', 'The break up', 'At my best' and 'Habits', in 'Hotel diablo' is 'Waste love'. Also is song with Corpse 'Daywalker' is really good.

I know I just talked a lot but I just felt the need for that. If you have any ideas just lmk :)

I also changed my username because I'm scared people are going to know it me