Part 8

- The Next Morning -

I flattered my eyes opened as the sunlight hit my eyes. I looked to the side of me and seen Mattia sleeping peacefully. I smiled at the sight and wrapped my arms around him as I put my head on his chest. I started falling back asleep but I had to throw up. I rushed out the bed and to the bathroom. Mattia woke up and held my hair back.
You: I need to get a test today
Mattia: ok I'll take you to the pharmacy after we get ready.
I got up and brushed my teeth as Mattia walked out the room. I washed my face and went to my room. I showered and changed into my outfit for the day.

I walked downstairs and seen Mattia making Breakfast

I walked downstairs and seen Mattia making Breakfast. I walked up to him and hugged him from behind.
You: What are you making ?
Mattia: eggs, bacon, and grits
You: oh ok
I went and sat down on a stool that was in front of the sink. He turned off the stove and put some food on a plate and gave it to me.
You: thank you baby !
Mattia: your welcome
He made his plate and sat next to me I started eating but then stopped. I seen Mattia look at me in the corner of my eye.
Mattia: what's wrong
You: nothing
Mattia: then why'd you stop eating ?
You: I'm just thinking
Mattia: about what
I got off the chair and walked to the fridge grabbing a water bottle
You: I'm what if I'm not pregnant would you hate me or would you be mad
Mattia: no I'd be pretty happy because I could spend more time with you and
He said getting up and walking over to me and choked me.
Mattia: I'd get to break your back more
He said kissing my neck
You: stop you know where my sweet spot is already !
I said wining and walking back to my seat. I started messing with my food.
You: I'm full !
Mattia: you barely ate any of it
You: that's because I want Popeyes !
Mattia: your always eating Popeyes
You: because it's good ! Now come on so I can get this pregnancy test and some real food !
Mattia: fine let's go
I walked to the door and went to Mattia's car and sat in the back and Mattia got in the front seat.
Mattia: come sit next to me
You: I don't want to
Mattia: please mamas
You: fine only because I wanna watch Netflix
I got out the back seat and went into the front seat. I buckled my seat belt and put The Walking Dead on the car screen. I was watching it and then a zombie was about to kill someone so I turned it off because that was my favorite person in the show. I looked out the window and Mattia put his hand on my thigh. We parked at the pharmacy and we walked in. I held Mattia's hand and went to the pregnancy area and I grabbed two and check out. We got back in the car and drove to Popeyes. Mattia ordered and bought your food.
You: you didn't have to pay for that I had it
Mattia: I'm always gonna buy your food
You: it's getting annoying
Mattia: sometimes your annoying but I deal with it right. Right.
I stayed quiet and took my food from him and started eating. When we got home I went straight to the bathroom and took the test. I flipped it over and laid on my bed. Mattia walked in and sat on the bed.
You: I just took the test now I have to wait 5 minutes.
I walked to my closet and started packing for California I was only stay there for a day so I just pack a little book bag because I had to leave tomorrow. 5 minutes has passed and I'm scared to flip it. I sat on the bathroom floor with my head in my knees. Mattia walked into the bathroom.