Part 10

I woke up around 12 and went on my phone I looked around and Theo was gone, I heard a loud scream and I ran

I woke up around 12 and went on my phone I looked around and Theo was gone, I heard a loud scream and I ran. I went to Mattia's room and no one was there. I ran downstairs and Cynthia was standing on the counter.

Cynthia: CALL ANIMAL PATROL!

You: Uh no..... this is my tiger Theo, come on T.

We went to the pantry and I grabbed his food and put it in a bowl. I put some water in his water bowl and let him eat I looked at Cynthia and she was still on the counter.

You: He's not worried about you get down.

She got down and I went and made a chicken salad. I put my food in a bowl and grabbed a water bottle and I sat down. I opened my phone and started going through my phone and then the front door opened.

Mattia: Cynthia I'm back

I ignored him and continued doing what I was doing. He walked into the kitchen and I put my air pods in and called Vic

Vic: Hello?

You: Hey are you busy ?

Vic: nah

You: Wanna come over?

Vic: yea sure I'll be right over

You: alright lovie

Vic: bye

You: bye

I hung up and looked over at Theo he finished eating and was walking around. I finished eating and clean my dish. I sat on the coach with Theo and then the door bell ring and I ran and opened it and it was Vic. I hugged her and then let her in. We went to my room with Theo and sat down on my bed.

Vic: wanna smoke or drink ?

You: I can't

Vic: Why ?

You: I'm pregnant

Vic: WHAT ?!

You: shhh no one knows
Vic:who's the dad ?
You:Mattia...
I said looking down
Vic: aww I'm sorry lovie
You: no it's ok he's the one that left I'm not going to cry to him about it and please don't say anything.
Vic: I won't I promise
I smiled. We started watching movies and she ended up staying over.

 We started watching movies and she ended up staying over

T

B

C

how are y'all feeling about this ?