Part 3

I opened it and seen a bunch of boys standing there and I closed the door grabbed Theo and jumped out the window. just kidding .

You: What !

???: We wanna hang out with you

You: No I need to go to Walmart

???: then we can come

You: Only one because I have 2 seats

???: what the hell, you got a lambo or some shit

You: No shit sherlock

I grabbed Theo and put on some slides and grabbed his leash putting it on him, I grabbed my phone and lead the boys to the garage door opening it from my phone. You took your keys out your pocket and unlocked your car and they just looked at it.

You: Wait where's Mattia ?

???: He fell asleep

You: Oh well I can only take one and I choose Ale lets go

Ale: How the hell do you know my name

You: Because I follow your tiktok

???: wait because Mattia's car isn't like this he has a Tesla

You: Oh... welp we'll be back later

Me and Ale got in the car and I drove to Walmart. I got out the car and put Theo on the ground so he could walk.

You: Alright Ale lets go

I locked the doors and walked in I went to the tv section and was looking for tvs I found one and told a worker to deliver it to the house tomorrow. I also got an Xbox 1s with controllers, games, and a headset.

You: Alright lets buy them bitches snacks

I put a lot of random snacks in the cart, I paid for the tv in the back so all I had to do was pay for the snacks and the other stuff I got. I carried some bags and Ale carried the rest and Theo walked close to my legs. I put everything in the trunk and we all got in the car I drove back home and me and Ale got out the car Theo got out and walked to the door. I grabbed some bags and Ale grabbed the rest I took my game and all of that stuff from him and gave him the food, I walked inside and ran upstairs to my room putting my game down sitting on the floor opening everything. I door opened but I didn't care and then it slammed shut which caused me to jump and look up. I seen an angry Mattia.

You: You good

Mattia: No I'm not good 

He said through grid teeth, he walked up to me and slapped me then grabbed my hair

Mattia: Didn't I tell you NOT to talk to my friends ?

You just looked at him

Mattia: Answer me BITCH

He gripped my hair more tighter and slammed me against the wall

You: Yes !

I said with my eyes watering 

Mattia: so WHY CAN'T you listen

You: They came to me 

Tears ran down my face

Mattia: DON'T lie to me

He slapped me and threw me to the ground. I laid on the floor crying in a ball and I heard my door open and shut. I crawled to my bathroom and cried even harder I opened my cabinet and took my razor and weed box out and started smoking and crying, I ordered Dunkin from Post mates and Mc Donald's. The person was a few minutes away so I went downstairs with my eyes red as hell and a big ass hoodie on with the hood on top of my head and my vape in my hand.