Part 7

Mattia POV

Mattia POV

I didn't know she felt that way. I did all this stuff because I was angry at the world for my problems so I took it out on her. She's beautiful, smart, and her smile makes me melt. I love everything about her. I didn't have feelings for her. But I just didn't know how to express them the right way. I treat her like a toy when she's so much more than that.

The girl sitting in front of me is crying and telling me that that she loves me and she wants me to care. No one has ever said they loved me since my mom died.

You: I'm so stupid why would I express my feelings to someone who doesn't care one bit about me.

She started walking away from me. Mattia say something.
Mattia: is that how you feel ?
You: yes I do
Mattia: why ? I beat you and yell at you
You: because I know your much more than that, I know your mad, hurting inside but you don't want to get help
Mattia: you can't help me no one can
You: yea because you never let me or anyone in and I want to help you find your happiness

She walked away and we upstairs, leaving me thinking about what she said. She cares about me, she loves me. But I'm not doing my part. I've done things to her that we're brutal. I walked to my room and cried and thinking about all the bad things I've done to her when she loved me the whole time. Why me why would someone as sweet and funny and beautiful as her like someone who's mean and angry. Never happy.

I just don't get it.

Mattia POV
I wake up and go downstairs and eat. Then I went to Megan's room.

I walked in and seen her sleep. I walk over to her bed and lay next to her cuddling her. While she snuggled in my neck, while I played with her hair.

Megan's POV

I was sleeping when I felt my bed sink I turned around and seen Mattia. I moved closer to him and put my head in his neck.

I liked this it was peaceful and calm. I felt safe in his arms. But I hope the beating and yelling stop.

You: daddy wake up
Mattia: call me Mattia
You: ok get up Matti
Mattia: 5 more minutes
You: no
Mattia: ugh fine

I went to the bathroom and did my lady stuff and came out. I went to my vanity and sat down turning on my Xbox I started playing Fortnite with the boys.

You: YO THEIR ON ME !
Kairi: ALEJANDRO SHOOT THEM
Alvaro: y'all suck ass
You: and you don't ?
Alvaro: hell nah
You: alright 1 v 1 me then
Alvaro: alright bet wait til after this game

I felt my self lift up and Mattia sat me on his lap. I started moving around as I was yelling at the boys and I felt something poke me. I turned off my mic.
You: yo stop poking me
Mattia: *laughs* you did this !
You: mmm well you better fix it
Mattia: nah you gonna fix this
You: mmm I'll think about it.... no