Part 14

* The next morning *

      I woke up and looked at the time and it was 8:37 am and I climbed out of bed. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked downstairs and made some breakfast. As I was making breakfast, I turned on some music and felt something rubbing on my leg. I looked down and seen Theo sitting next to my foot.

       I stopped cooking and said good morning to him and kissed the top of his head. I went back to cooking and put everything on my plate. Before I ate, I made Theo's breakfast and gave him fresh water. We both ate together, and I scrolled on my phone and finished eating. I washed all the dishes I used and went into the living room to watch a movie.

      I put on Matilda because why not. As I was watching the movie the doorbell rang. I went up to the door and opened it. It was my Amazon package and I grabbed it. I put the box on the couch an grabbed a knife from in the kitchen. I sat down and opened it.

       It was my YouTube stuff. I unboxed everything and put everything in my room making sure the battery was charging. I finished the movie and decided to go on a short walk with Theo. I grabbed his leash and called him, and he sat down. I put on his collar and connected the leash to the collar. I grabbed my slides and we walked out the door.

     The neighborhood was really nice and quiet. The sun was beaming, and the wind was blowing through my hair and leaves. We walked around for a bit, and I let Theo do his business. We walked back inside, and I took all his stuff and my shoes off. I gave Theo some water and food. I went to my office and started working on my YouTube channel.

    After about an hour and a half I perfected everything. Now I just need to record a video and post it! I ate a little snack and went to the living room and watched some tv. I got bored so I went into my bathroom and took pictures of my bump and decided to make a TikTok on my alt account that was private. I posted it and walked out the bathroom and grabbed my camera. I set it up at my desk and made sure the lighting was good.

You: Hiii welcome to my channel!  My name is Megan and my channel is going to mainly be lifestyle, fashion, and travel content make sure to like comment and subscribe! So a little background info about me. I lived in New Jersey I live somewhere else pretty far I'd rather not say where but I just moved out here and I'm excited to do a little home tour nothing too too special I'm not going to show certain parts for my safety! Oh and I have a pet tiger. THEO !

I called for him and he ran in and I patted my lap and he jumped on me.

you: Here Theo you will see him in my videos all the time because its just me and him! He' been my best friend for the longest we've literally been through thick and thin and I really appreciate him and if I didn't have him I don't know where I would be today! but anyways I'm a cancer my birthday is July 20th and I'm 17 years old ! Honestly I think that is all that you should know about me my life is pretty boring

I said giggling

you: I'll see you in my next video

I kissed the camera and stopped recording. I took my sd card out and grabbed my computer and connected it to my computer to start my editing.

- 2 hours later -

I finished editing and posted it after making sure everything was good and I closed my laptop and yawned since I didn't get a nap today I laid down on the couch and fall asleep.

T

B

C

It's been almost 2 years since i last updated ALOT of you have been waiting i need some ideas please leave some in the comments! So i can continue to update this story for y'all 🩷