Chapter Six

Summer's Pov
"Alright so that's shipped out, which means these as well." I grumbled quietly to myself walking the halls with Sui checking over everything in the building.  I held the clipboard close crossing off things in the little list. It has been a few weeks since the concert which I had to totally agree it was quite fun.

It was nice to just let free and relax from time to time. Though I suppose what stuck through my mind is that every time I saw Dojin, every time we met I wanted to be around him more and more. Yeah he may be a little cold, and in his head but he mainly just keeps to himself.

He does his part of his own business and doing his part with his band. Occasionally I would get phone calls from him when he was bored at night. I never thought I would be attached to anyone an alpha at that.

"Miss I've been curious, you aren't mated right?" I took a quick glance at Sui who looked shy while asking that question , cheeks flames red. I chuckled using my free hand to grab some tic tacs popping them in my mouth.

"Nope, I've never really imagined myself being mated, or having kids really, I'm kinda a workaholic so seeing me with kids- no." I snickered a bit chewing aggressively on the candy.  Me and Sui had to have at least some huge lap around the large building by the time we made it to the large lobby I had checked all the check marks.

"I think inventory looks good this time Sui, the clothes and all." I paused for just a moment when one of the main lobby secretaries rushed over to me.

"Ma'am oh there you are, I'm sorry to bug you, but there's a man here wanting to see you." I scrunched my face up a little. Everyone made it seem like I was so old.

"Yukino I'm not that old, you can call me Summer, what's the male's name?" I questioned holding the clipboard I glanced over where I saw Dojin resting, while on his phone looking bored.

"Oh shit." I muttered laughing sheepishly. "I think me and him are to suppose to have lunch today." Sui started making this face almost like he was fanboying a lot.

Dojin glanced up and made a small face before he was exclaiming over at me his face a deep red shade.

"Summer hurry the hell up!" I snickered quietly.

"Yeah same old Alpha complex, I'm coming shut up!"

________________________________
"You know Dojin if you loosen up you wouldn't be so stressed all the time." My voice trailed off just a bit looking up from the ramen I was eating.

I saw the black haired male literally almost choked on his food he was stuffing in his mouth. He was very focused on that one task. But it seemed like he was angry eating really.

He let a small scoff out licking his inner cheek he focused on me for a moment. "Oh yeah, what do you know about stress?" He tilted his head but then it was like he shut up super quick when I shot him the deepest glare before he could even finish his sentence. "Watch what you say carefully."

"Never mind you run a whole fashion thingy sorry." He mumbled leaning his fist on his cheek his blank eyes stared at me. "I don't really mean to be harsh some times, I'm just.. Cold I guess. having the same meeting with my parents and family pissed me off." I perked up a bit but it didn't really take a genius to know.

He must come from a very long family background of alphas.  "All your family is alphas expect your mom correct me if I'm wrong? According to your status they want varies, and want you to marry an omega." I spoke calmly. The expression he shot me looked so shocked, his jaw dropped slightly.

I rubbed my fingers all over my cheeks slightly.  "The same happens to me, my mom really wants me to find an alpha so she can have grandkids, but since moving out here she can't just dropped by, I get an angry call here and there." I found myself smiling seeing that Dojin had a faint smile across his face as he chuckled he sighed rubbing at his face.

"Its just... I don't know something about omegas, I've met so many annoying ones, they just all have the same personality clingy, loud for no reason." He sighed roughly. I nodded my head not lying that I thought all alphas were the same, but the world was always changing everyday.

"Don't stress about it. Don't rush something like that you'll find the one for you, you can be dramatic." I let a small laugh out when he looked a me slightly annoyed but started chuckling.

"You'll find an omega you like, hell even a beta or alpha not all omegas are the same." I snickered eating my noodles I saw his eyes shift a little his fingers slowly rubbing at his jaw a couple times. The faint smile still over his lips.

"Yeah.. You've proven that to me quite a few times, you are different. In a annoying kind of way."

"Can you buy me some candy and more food?"

"Yeah there's my point."