Chapter One

Summer's Pov
God this is just utterly stupid... All these designs and I can't even find the one I need. Holding the cigarette close in my grip. I aggressively found my lips wrapped around the end inhaling all the toxic smoke.

My heels clicking all around the office while I stomped all about looking for just a couple sheets of paper I needed.

Leaning over the desk I scooped up some papers scatters all over the floor, after blowing out some smoke blinking. Maybe I need to be more organized this wouldn't happened.

I chuckled quietly leaning against the desk a little to stare at the new little clothes designs. These should be out by next week at best. I felt my nose perk up a little bit I looked up quite interested when the door to my office open.

"Oh hello Sui what brings you up here?" I questioned to one of the few sceurtays I had. He was an omega if I recalled.

"This arrived for you ma'am?" He walked over towards me handing me slick looking envelope. I stared at it in so much confusion quickly putting the cigarette out in my ashtray on my desk.

"What the hell could this be?" I grumbled quietly using my mail to tear open the seal a bit I scanned my eyes slowly across it, my face twisting up.

"Oh come on." I whined quickly sighing roughly dropping the letter now into my lap.

"What is it ma'am?" He asked me interested like.

"I'm invited to this stupid birthday party/ business party, I can't just not go sadly, it's gonna be full of omegas and alphas. Well good thing I can't really sense to many people since I'm a beta." I chuckled hearing Sui laugh quietly almost nervous like playing with his hair.

"Yeah ma'am anyway.  Don't forget to take your medicine." He called walking out leaving me in my own to grumble and talk shit grabbing the two white pills on my desk swallowing them easily.

___________________________
The night finally came quicker then I was hoping when I wanted to be sitting at home making more designs smoking and listening to music but I could endure some more human interactions for right now.

I lightly messed with my dress just the slightest my heels clicking while I walked around drinking as much alcohol as I possibly could. I could recall how long it took for me to tie all my hair up into puff on my head. The white dye I had in my hair was fading so I was gonna have to dye it black once again.

Quite a few people recognized me, and I strike up as many conversations that I could. Korean being my second language I had to learn. I was sipping from my glass of red wine my eyes lingering of wanting to go outside, when the suddenly feeling of just pain traveled through me.

I shook my head quickly but snapped my eyes to see a male was trying was to trace at my cheeks lightly.

"What a beautiful smell coming from you, like a pretty doll... You smell like fruits and honey like a good omega." I almost spat the red liquid out so quick.

"Okay... That's kinda creepy- second I have no idea what you are talking about I don't have a scent I'm a beta, I think you are smelling wrong, I have no pheromones." I gestured quickly drinking the rest of the glass with one sharp head you back.

"Darling I hate to tell you, but the honey fruit smell is coming from you, you are a omega, and too me very close to a heat." He smirked at me licking his lips, and I was so close to kicking this weirdo.

But when I took a whiff like usual I thought I couldn't smell anything but all these pheromones hit me out of nowhere. My eyes grew. I... I can sense Omegas, Betas and Alphas... But no that can't be I'm a beta. I quickly held my nose.

"Would you excuse me." I whispered quickly feeling the pain was growing worse and my body felt like it was gonna fall, I was trying to make my way to the nearest bathroom. Maybe the bathroom where everyone could go into.

I slipped inside gripping onto the sink  gasping. Everything was so sensitive and overwhelming. I shut my eyes quickly turning the sink on to splash water in my face my body shaking hearing the door open, I didn't even move when I smelt an alpha entering the bathroom.

"What the hell is wrong with me...this has never happened before I'm a beta.. I'm a freaking beta." I whispered harshly wincing again in pain holding my stomach groaning a little.

"Hey are you alright? Hm not like I should really care, hey I can smell your pheromones from all the way outside the bathroom." I snapped my head up to gaze into a set of last set eyes.

He was speaking the husky like English to me but I found myself backing myself up into a wall.

"Relax I'm not gonna hurt you, but I can tell you right here and now, you aren't a beta you are an omega and your scent of kinda gross actually, wait?" The male paused to get closer to me and I stared at him a little uneasy.

"Are you getting your heat?"