Chapter Nine

Summer's Pov
"Why are... Baby clothes so tiny?" I snapped my eyes away staring at the large box of diapers balancing them in my arms suddenly once I had found a pair that looked good enough holding it close.  I rested my chin ontop of it at first upon arrival Dojin looked very bored and or confused as hell at every little device that he spotted with his little eye.

I think the best reaction of today was when he saw what a breast pump looked like. And the only reason I knew what it was was because for two months now, all my mom did was gush and give me baby information that she thought was greatly needed for my head, that was usually head empty.

"Cause babies are constantly always growing Dojin the same is gonna happen with diapers. They always are going up in size come on." I chuckled turning my attention away from the large pile in his arms.

I think for now we just needed gender neutral clothes, and diapers a few toys until we found out the gender then we could go even bigger shopping.

"Do you need me to carry that?" I shook my head quickly breathing out a laugh facing the blank face male shaking my head my hair moving in place a few short times.

"No I got it, but you could be an amazing mate and get my card from my back pocket in my wallet."

"I'm paying for all of this Summer I told you that stop being stubborn!"

"You can buy the food!"

________________________
With a soft grunt leaving him, I watched him shut the trunk to his car before he was turning around to face me, wiping the sweat from his brow lifting an eyebrow my way.

I held up a French fry towards him, hearing the loudest chuckle come from him before he was taking it stuffing it straight into his mouth looking away as he ate it.

"Summer can you do me a favor?" I gave him a brief head nod in my daze using one hand to stuff the salty snack into my mouth, I pulled my coat closer to me the cold hitting me all of sudden.

"Shoot away what's up?" I questioned a little focusing eyes back on to him.

"Can you maybe slow down a little on your business and your business meetings?" It was my turn to stare at Dojin in a little shock since well working was all I did besides the occasional hang out with the few friends I had.

"I'll perhaps consider it, if you explain why?" A heavy sigh tore through his lips, his eyes narrowing before he was folding his arms on his chest to state at me to the full max.

"Why do I always gotta explain myself-"

"Because most of your reasoning is stupid, and I wanna see if this one is too." The loudest snort left him so quickly his fingers worked fast to pinch at the bridge of his nose, for once Dojin whined, an actually whine.

"Because your bump is showing now, so everyone can see the pup now. And some alphas aren't as kind as me. And would still do something to you in your pregnant state." Once more my face twisted up on confusion moving so I could lean against the car with Dojin.

"But I'm not gonna have a heat for nine months how does that work?" I questioned to him softly. I always was eager to learn as much as I possibly could about all that I knew.

"That is correct- you actually were paying attention at the doctors visit?"

"Actually I was very much half sleep, but continue please." He rolled his eyes hiding a smile on his face sighing sighing in his pocket playing with the lighter in his grip.

"It's correct you won't have a heat, but we don't have a mating bond quite yet. Which means you still can give off omega scents. Now imagine your scent but it's ten times stronger cause now it's pregnant omega scent which can send other alphas into rut." I stared at him almost like in horror.

"Well what's the point of coming outside if my pheromones react like that." He shook his head a couple times.

"That's only for alphas that have no damn control. I've been around you long enough that I can control my urges. Some are just selfish." I thought it over, I could possibly leave someone in charge for a bit, but I still wanted to work even if it was on my laptop the entire as well. I patted at Dojin's arm a few times gathering his attention back towards me for a moment.

"I'll figure something out so you don't worry so much, don't need you having a heart attack in your mid twenties."  I choked back on a quick laugh whining when he locked his arm around my upper neck cradling me with a soft chuckle.

I felt my expression soften for just a moment feeling his lips press gingerly on my temple a soft kiss being placed there, his arms rubbing my shoulders up and down a few times nice and slow like.  "You are awfully annoying you know that Summer? But it's your annoying that I can tolerate." I rolled my eyes at him lightly but secured one arm around him as well patting at his side's a few times.

"You know that's not how you compliment someone you ass, but I tolerate you too."