Chapter Five

Summer's Pov
"Miss? I'm coming in now." A very huge gulp of coffee slide down my throat with was hovering over to desk sheets on sheets of different designs everywhere.

I was in the serious zone of work, needing to get all these designs submitted so they could be out during the fall.

"What is it." I called not looking over my shoulder knocking over the now empty cup off my desk. I quickly scooped it up putting it in the trash looking back I saw it it was Sui. Oh it's not a killer he's my favorite worker.

"Hey Sui what's up?" I questioned quickly grabbing some tic tacs to eat almost pouring the whole thing in my mouth I watched him squirming around quite a lot like he had to use the bathroom.

"There's this concert happening with this cool band and I really wanna go, but not alone will you go with me?" He asked sounding so hopeful, I chewed on the hard candy that soon turned to mush in my mouth.

"Sure why not I need to stop spending nights smoking anyway, give me one of the tickets." He seemed so excited from such a simple request and bounced over to me handing me the ticket which I took reading the name of the band.

Distortion huh? Why does that name sound so familiar to me? Curse my short term memory lost.

"Can I see some of new designs?" Sui then stood next to me peeking around his mouth forming an o.

"Oh wow! They look even better then I imagined." I chuckled softly and poked his nose.

"That's from me only sleeping two night behold the fall collection! Now I gotta work on the winter collection, man." I whined hugging Sui gently.

"So Sui I've been wondering how come you guys never told me I was an omega?" I looked at him with interest hearing the loudest squeal came from his whole he flushed with embarrassment.

"Well honestly Summer.. I wanted to tell you but I just thought you knew... I was giving you heat pills just to make sure nothing happened to you! Alphas came be relentlessly and don't care for omegas we are just for their pleasure so... I just wanted to make sure you were alright even when you didn't know." I frowned gently at his softness.

"Well... I'm not mad at you alright, thank you for looking out for me, now cheer up! I'll buy you lunch later let's enjoy the day before I have to endure like every single scent to man kind."

____________________________
The entire day was full to the max with work, before like I promised I attended this concert with Sui, it was kinda interesting seeing this other excited part of him aside from work, dressed in causal wear.

He seemed less tense with me now. Which made me feel good that I got to have another new friend.

I shifted a bit on my combat boots blinking my eyes a few times looking at the wrist band on my wrist watching Sui dancing around with the crowd. Which in a way was a lot of people but not too many.

"They are amazing aren't they Summer? The lead singer is an alpha." I blinked my eyes looking back up realizing I was drowning basically everything around me out.

When I lifted my head up placing my hands behind my back my eyes went wide making eye contact with the black haired male on the stage who was singing into the mic stand.

Oh shit that's Dojin... This is what I get for not listening or remembering he told me during our guitar lesson that he was in a small popular hand around Seoul.

Why did he have to be so freaking attractive? Like he was sweating on stage with an attracted voice I'm screwed. He slowly opened his eyes and looked straight at me.

Our eyes stayed locked before I cracked a small smile mouthing to him that he was amazing, and just very faintly he cracked a smile and mouthed thank you. I guess I'm always gonna be running into him.

I chuckled turning back to face Sui but I'll let him enjoy his time, I probably won't get to see him drunk and hyper again for a while. The concert was long but it wasn't bad Dojin knew how to sing and keep the crowd going.

I was leading Sui out since he was still buzzing with excitement. "Did you hear the drums?! They were so loud and went boom and ugh my head." I laughed quietly fixing my keys from my leather jacket.

"Yeah you drank too much you're gonna puke soon," I laughed gently.

"Hey Summer." I turned around a little confused but smiled faintly looking back to see Dojin wearing an all black facemask with all his stuff packed up on his back.

"Well if it isn't the amazing alpha himself good job out there, Sui I kinda forget to tell you that I knew the leader singer this is Dojin." I laughed at his very shocked awe like face.

"Holy shit... You are so awesome Summer! But I think I'm gonna puke." Sui whined rushing out before me.

"Please stay close to my car so I can take you home!" I exclaimed giggling turning back to look at Dojin who was watching me smiling a bit when he pulled his facemask down a bit.

"I didn't take you for the soft kind." I told Dojin chuckled.

"But I enjoy your music I think I'm a fan of your music, keep up the work, I'll call you sometimes when I'm not hyper off coffee." I giggled giving him a small salute I followed after Sui. " I'll call you. " Dojin answered deeply.

"Young master... Don't tell me that's where you were a month ago! With an omega. " I heard one of his loud band mates scream out.

"Relax she isn't the usual omega, she's my friend or something like that... It's kinda complicated."

"Wait dude! isn't that the famous Summer Grooves fashion designer, she's an omega? I totally thought she was an alpha."