Chapter Four

Summer's Pov
"Alright Miss Grooves the test they gave you at twelve determines of you are abo, but sometimes you don't quite show till your twenties. You are indeed an Omega which means, since you are now just experiencing these things and your first heat. I am supplying you with a few months supply of heat pills since you don't wanna carry pups yet, and here's a book just explaining everything."

I winced quite a lot the pain still coursing through my body but I was handed the pills which I took, also being handed the book. I sat at the examination table with the female alpha doctor explaining everything to me.

"After finishing the examination you are an omega who has a heat for a month which means your pregnancies in the future are more likely to happen quite quickly so be careful when getting help from Alphas, the best ones to help out betas cause they can't knot."

So much information good thing the month of this terrible heat is almost over.

"Well thank you doctor, all this information is very helpful." I flashed her a smile watching her leave the room for me. I started grumbling digging in my purse for my phone hearing it buzzing like mad.

I grabbed a few tic tacs eating them since I couldn't smoke in here. I yanked my phone out looking at the messages.

"Give a small lesson at the local community college of fashion?" I muttered confused letting another deep sound out I stood off the examination table gathering up my things I looked at the pill bottle grabbing one I swallowed it quickly with a quick drink of the water bottle leaving the doctors office.

My life was a lie thinking I was a beta I now am an omega but it doesn't change much. I still would smoke and drink and play the piano and work on clothes nothing new.  Expect maybe the stupid thoughts of Dojin.

______________________________
"So fashion isn't just about wearing the most expensive clothes, it's not about wearing Gucci, and name brand clothing, that's super expensive.  Fashion can be what ever you want it to be. Reasonable prices, crazy designs all that matters is that you enjoy clothes, designing them and that fashion has no meaning, now models and expensive brands might disagree, but doesn't mean you have to buy thousand dollar shoes and clothes." I stood in front of the large white board looking at all the notes I wrote. 

I spun around on the heel of my shoes feeling all eyes on me.

"I started my own fashion business and brand, it can range from different dresses jeans, shoes, hoodies, sweaters I personally like hoodies and sweats. " I paused for just a moment quickly keeping my composer noticing someone in the doorway.

"No way that's Dojin." I muttered clearing my throat fast messing with my hair out of a nervous habit.

"Umm let's take a small break, I know some of you said you were interested in interning with me, fill those applications out for me." I laughed nervously everyone started talking among themselves.

I made my way towards the doorway quickly grabbing him by the sleeve of his shirt pulling him out the door way.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him feeling nervous all of sudden.

  "You were trending, someone tweeted out that you were teaching a class at the community college near my apartment, I didn't know you were that famous." He chuckled quietly gazing at me.

"I don't really consider myself you know- famous the brand is known." I muttered rubbing at my hair that I dyed back to my nature hair color black color messing with it.

"I kinda just wanted to see how you are doing?" I slowly held my arms through the sleeves of my buttoned up long sleeved shirt.

"It's not like the end of the world being an omega, like I'm still me, I'm still sarcastic and loud, but shy and worrying about things, now I just have extra to do then I've already been doing. Being Omega isn't bad just means I have extra steps to take." I smiled at his shocked expression his face twisting with different emotions.

"Smart enough, you aren't a full submissive omega but not a full dominant kind you are like a mix inbetween interesting Summer." I chuckled quietly brushing my fingers over my cheeks.

"Glad I'm interesting, what's that on your back?" I questioned a little curious like. He blinked.

"What's what?- oh." He muttered.

"Guitar, you play any instruments?" He asked.

"Piano, Violin some strings from the guitar." I chuckled a little rocking slowly on the balls of my feet.

"The piano and guitar are basically the same so I could learn." I chuckled a little.

"I could teach you if you like?" He seems more confused that his voice trailed off to a question.

"You seem so confused by your own question Dojin, but yeah maybe not a bad idea, but weren't you the one who said you didn't like omegas." He shot me a deep frown staring at me fully.

"I don't particularly like them, but you don't act like one so. Let's exchange numbers." I wiggled my nose.

  "Ooo so mysterious alright." He shot me an annoyed look flicking my nose so hard I whined grabbing at it slowly.

"You are kinda annoying I might regret this." He muttered digging in his pockets for a minute.

"How rude! You are so cold and stand offish." I roughly flicked my eyes to gaze at the wall.

"Just gimme your damn number before I change my mind!"