Chapter 12

After a few weeks you were able to stand. Fun- time helped you with anything you needed though.

Purple girl stood in the door way watching intensively, waiting for the moment she would be needed.

You smiled at her, and she gave you a quick little smirk before turning and heading into the kitchen to make some tea for herself.

Fun-time sat in his chair, one hand holding his mechanical head.

You looked at him and saw your friend there. Tears rose to your eyes. "Why..."

He looked at you and gave a metallic sigh. "I wanted to keep you safe Y/n..."

You shivered coldly as the air conditioner turned on, but you didn't really notice due to the chill running along your spine as you remembered how he had gotten into this mess in the first place.

"You realize you have years, upon years, of making up to do don't you right bestie?" You said giving him a teasing smile.

He looked at you, a little confused. "So you're going to forgive me? Just like that?"

"Tch... never said hat you small brained animatronic. Still see that never changed." You said giggling slightly.

His eyebrow twitches. "Never changed did you?"

"NOPE!" You said laughing.

He chuckled and stood. "Listen. If you need anything just call alright?"

You nodded and he walked out as purple girl walked in.

You could've sworn they sent each other a glare as they passed one another, but then he was smiling and she was giving you your tea.

Did you imagine it, or was something going on that you didn't know about...?

You took the cup and drank, choking some as you swallowed.

"Your throats dry... it'll be a little bit, you'll be fine afterwards." Purple girl said as you managed to sip.

"Yeah, I didn't know how thirsty I was..."

A crash came from the kitchen and Fun-time cursed verbally.

"Welp, I'm going to watch mister clumsy boy, I'll see you later Y/n." She said walking out.

You nodded and continued to sip your tea.

What was going on...? What had happened while you were out...? And why didn't you go to the hospital?