Chapter 1

You quietly made your way to the pizzeria, which was named sister location. You pulled up into a parking space in your car, got out, and locked it after you shut the door. Your hand grasped the door handle, to the pizzeria, and you gently opened it.

Walking in, the place was dark, but the man in purple leaned against the counter which was the front desk.

He smiled at you, the shadows covering his eyes. You walked towards him. It was about 12:25A.M at night, and you just wanted to be home and safe in your bed.

"Welcome, Y/N, to the sister location pizzeria. Now, we shall go downstairs for the interview... you sure you are ready?" he looked at you, yet strangely, the shadows seemed to shift with his eyes, as though they wanted to cover them.

You nodded, and he gestured for you to follow, which you immediately obeyed.

Walking through the pizzeria was like a living nightmare. The animatronics, bigger than the ones you used to see when you were a kid, were deactivated, and looked ready to spring to life any second.

You shuttered, thinking about the rumors which had spread about the other fnaf pizzerias. Murders, deaths with unknown causes, and strange disappearances. You still remembered the one paper where William Afton had died in a terrible fire, leaving his wife and child.

Four total had died, which is what the newspaper said. William Afton, his two children, and Henry.

The cause was still yet to be found, but you still began wondering what it was like. To love someone with an undying flame, which would never falter or turn to dust.

You shook you head, unable to feel anything towards that, though you did feel bad for the wife and child.

The man in purple, stopped, and pressed the button to the elevator which led downstairs.

you stepped into the elevator as the doors closed behind you, the clear doors on the sides showing concrete which got dark as the shadows passed, practically clinging to the elevator as you both went down.

you shuffled uncomfortably on your feet as he glanced at you, with almost an evil intent in his eyes.

You didn't see his eyes, but you could feel his gaze on you, which was unnerving.

you looked over at the posters which hung from the wall and sighed. your favorite character had to be Fun-time Freddy. his little bunny on his hand, singing for the children. it was so interesting.

They both worked as a team, or so you thought.

You wished he were real sometimes, so you could actually tell him you wished he was your friend.

you winced slightly, remembering how your crush had gone missing... it was a summer night, and you both had planned to meet the next day...

yet he never came...

the elevator reached the ground floor and the man in purple stepped out. you followed close behind him as he turned a corner.

but when you turned the corner, he was gone. the shadows reached out at you, and your eyes widened.

you backed up and looked around.

"Y/N." came a voice over the speaker. "Your night starts now. Let's see how well you do without instructions."

your eyes widened, and you looked around, scared, terrified, and full out enraged.

clenching your fists, you headed back to the elevator, only to find it shut down.

great...

you pulled out your phone. so much for the employment, you thought to yourself.

turning on the flashlight you looked around. you rolled your eyes. Couldn't be too bad right?

you walked down a narrow passageway, after ducking into a small hole in the wall.

you began looking at the room you had seemingly wandered into, the only thought going through your mind was that you were glad you had charged your phone to 100%.

Grabbing the manual, which had dropped to the ground oddly enough, you scanned the contents.

you sighed and pressed the button for the light to Fun-time Foxy's room, and nearly jumped from your skin.

Fun-time Foxy's face was right up against the window, staring at you with the mouth slightly open, showing sharp teeth.

you breathed heavily but managed to calm down after a second. you then did the same for baby's room and found that she was still deactivated on her stand.

you smiled to yourself. this did not seem so hard...

the speaker then turned on and said. "Now that you have done the checkups with the Animatronics, you need to enter Ballora's room...but no lights except the one on the table in-front of you."

You felt your right eye twitch in annoyance as you growled, cursing under your breath. You snatched up the flashlight, which barely lit anything, and shoved the phone in your pocket.

You secretly put your ear bud in, which was connected to your phone, and played your favorite song. You never left your music at home, ever. It calmed you down, and you enjoyed not feeling as though you didn't have anyone who accepted you. Your music radiated your feelings perfectly, and only your crush had known how to read you...until...

You shook your head, got down on your knees, and began crawling through the vent that lead into Ballora's room, which was next to Fun-Time Foxy's, and stood as the vent ended into a large, dark, space.

Turning on the flashlight, you shined it around the room. Ballora was still deactivated on the stage, but seemed to be looking at you. Your eyes widened as you saw something small move from her shoulder, and down her torso, rushing at you. You held back a scream as you ran forwards. You heard a thud and your heart threatened to burst from your chest.

You heard Ballora's music signal her awakening and it seemed to be getting closer to you and you ran blindly into the room, towards a silver door.

Breathing hard and sweat running down your brow, you slammed open the door, and shut it loudly behind you, pressing the lock button. Tears ran down your cheeks as you sunk to the floor exhausted.

You closed your eyes, trying to get your breathing under control as your heart nearly burst from your chest.

You opened your eyes, and sighed, staring at the ceiling.

Your eyes began to droop, but you stood your legs shaking. You reached for the controls that were in front of you, and read the manual, that again, was on the floor. Whoever was leaving these really needed to put them in better view.

Reading the manual, you pressed the buttons that needed to be pushed, and then finished it up with a roll of your eyes.

Who, in their right mind, would put so many puzzles in a pizzeria? It's just a flipping pizzeria!

You sighed, and turned to leave. Your hand, shaking still, hesitated to open the door.

Then you remembered... the flashlight, it had fallen out of your hand while you had been running in the dark room...

"Shoot..." you whispered beneath your breath.

You looked around the room, and then pulled out your phone. Guess it came in handy after all...

You turned on the light, and unlocked the door. You swung it open and rushed out, the light lighting up everything in the room, including the now dancing Ballora as she headed straight at you, her mouth wide.

You rushed past her, and her creepy little minions, but it wasn't enough.

One grabbed your leg, sending you flying. You fell to the floor sprawled, just as Ballora was on top of you, grabbing your shirt.

"B-B-Bon Bon, GO GET EM!"

Ballora screamed as something jumped on her back, sending her to the ground with a loud crash. The minions scattered as a familiar blue figure stood in front of you, only without his partner.

You looked from him, to Ballora, then back at him. You heard animatronic footsteps, and your heart nearly stopped.

Fun-Time Freddy stood directly in front of you, his purple-blue eyes meeting your gaze.