Chapter 2

Bon Bon, seeming to of read the situation, jumped back onto Fun-time Freddy's shoulder. His hind legs, which usually weren't there due to him being on Fun-time Freddy's hand, were exactly like a rabbits should look like.

Your favorite song still played in your ears, except now, your heart beat faster.

Fun-time Freddy moved his hand, and you shut your eyes tightly curling into a ball, waiting for the end

"Open your eyes, and stand, before they find you here." said Fun-Time Freddy.

You open your eyes, but stared at his hand. You then slowly looked back up at him, and he looked back. His eyebrows rose, and he gestured again to his hand.

You blinked a few times, before holding out your hand, which seemed small compared to his.

He gently pulled you up, and you stood. Your eyes darted around slightly, scared, nervous, and afraid.

You saw your phone, which had slid a couple feet away, and you began walking in that direction. As you picked up your phone, you took out your ear buds and put them in their case, not daring to lose Fun-time Freddy from your sight, just in case.

He made no sudden movements, and just watched you attentively.

You could only stare, but you then slowly moved to the vent opening.

"Hold on miss..." said Bon Bon from Fun-time Freddy's shoulder.

He jumped down and rushed at you. You held your hand up to defend yourself, but he stopped only a few feet from you.

"Calm down miss. I'm not going to harm you, much less touch you."

"W-what do you want?" you said, your voice shaking.

"Your name... I would like to know your name if you don't mind please..."

"O-Oh...It's Y/N." you said shrinking away slightly, wishing the shadows could cover you.

Bon Bon nodded once, and then turned away, hopping back to Fun-time Freddy, who seemingly, never took his eyes off you.

You shook your head, finding it odd that he watched you with such a keen interest, but since when has 'normal' been the definition of human terms in this place?

You sighed, and crawled back into the main room through the vent, and stood in your little room staring through the window behind you...but when you turned to look, Fun-time Freddy was gone.

You stayed there for the rest on the night, the only thought on your mind, for the rest of that night, was how he had watched you so unyieldingly, and so keenly, that it almost made your heart skip a beat each time you thought of it.

But not out of love...but rather of fear.

The next morning you went straight home and lay upon your bed. You grabbed the Fun-time Freddy plushy you had bought a few months ago, and snuggled it, thinking of how you were going to return the next night...

For you had gotten the five night job of watching the Animatronics...