Chapter 9

The past couple of days, since I had my new pink and white fur put on, have been the worst. I have not left the rusting pizzeria and have been worried about Y/N...

After purple girl shut me off, she rushed Y/N to the hospital... I get why... it just... I wish I could have held her one last time...

Fun-Time Freddy shook his head. What was he thinking?!

He sighed and looked at his metallic paws...

He sat on the floor, thinking about how you had been so warm when he had hugged you, telling you to meet him at the favorite spot where you both first met...

Yet that same night, after he had gotten the job, the scooper...

He growled remembering the awful night, and tried not to remember how he had woken up as Fun-Time Freddy only to find Ennard using his body as a mask...

It had horrified him, and he wanted to cry. He screamed and went on a rampage, so much so he went out of order and got shoved in a room with wiring...

Why had he done it... why did he go to the job...

He wanted to kill the man in purple, for making you suffer so... and for breaking his heart in having to push you away.

He clenched his fist. He would tell you how he felt... and what happened. You deserved an explanation...

But he could not tell you now... not now after you had been rushed to the hospital and taken back...

The door opened and he turned, only to see purple girl standing there.

"Fun-Time Freddy... this isn't good news I bring..."

"What... please tell me..." he stood looking at her.

"Y/n is in a coma... and you will be going to my apartment... don't worry though, you can visit with Y/n all you like..."

He raised an eyebrow. "How am I supposed to visit someone in a hospital... like this..." he gestured to his entire body.

"She is at my house, asleep..."

"Oh... will she be alright... l-like in the end...?"

"We aren't sure... she suffered major damage... has a cracked skull and broke her right arm and ankle." She sighed.

He growled, clenching his fists tightly. "I-I'm going to find who did this... and KILL THEM!" He slammed his fist against the wall growling menacingly.

Purple girl stood there unfazed just staring at him calmly. She folded her hands behind her back. "Are you done acting like my dad?"

"..." he only stared.

"Alright then, come-on." She turned and stormed out, Fun-Time Freddy following close behind.

He watched the scenery go by, even feet about ten minutes of walking.

Purple girl lead you up a flight of stairs and entered her apartment which she apparently called a house, and gestured to her room.

He silently walked in and his animatronic eyes widened...

There you were, unconscious, wrapped in bandages, laying on the bed...

He gently at in a chair, which was slightly too small for his butt to fit and looked at you.

"Y-Y/n..."

"I believe I'll let you two have a moment..." purple girl said shutting the door.

"Y/N... I am so sorry... I know you can't hear me right now... but I wanted you to know that..."

He looked at his paws, clenched them, then looked at you...

"I always loved you... and never have forgotten about you... I missed you so much Y/N, even my metal chest hurts about pushing you away any further... I love you so much Y/n... j-just please... don't leave me..."

He gently grasped you hand, his voice beginning to falter..."Please..."