Chapter 7

The first punch was thrown by one of the girls friends, who, with skill, threw you harshly against the wall, your head making rough contact with the brick wall which she held you against by your throat. The two others, the girl and her other friend, started punching you hard in the sides.

You coughed and sputtered as your breathing was cut off by her hand which held onto your throat tightly cutting off your oxygen supplies.

you struggled and coughed while the other girls snickered and began beating on your harshly.

black dots filled your vision as your body lost its energy and you began to lose consciousness...

was this the end? was this how you were going to die?

(Scroll down)

Suddenly one of the girls screamed, and a loud thud echoed across the ally way. Animatronic footsteps sounded, and you fell to the ground as the other two girls screamed and ran into the cafe.

you lay on your side, the damp ground beneath your head.

the black dots slowly faded, and you looked up at your rescuer who stared back at you, a worried look in his eyes. His purple blue eyes.

Fun-Time Freddy, somewhat rusted, stood in front of you, his partner Bon Bon, nowhere in sight.

you breathed heavily and winced as a sharp pain emanated from your throat.

"Don't try to move Y/N... they did some damage to your throat. rest for a bit, I'll keep watch... though this is no place for a-..." he paused, looking away for a second, then he looked back at you again. "Just focus on your breathing..."

your heart pounded against the side of your ribs, and you closed your eyes listening to what he told you to do.

after about ten minutes, you finally sat up, your head spinning slightly. he looked back at you and held out an Animatronic hand to help you up.

you gently grabbed his hand, and he helped you to stand. you dusted yourself off and shot him a glare. he looked back, unfazed by the look you were giving him.

you sighed. "Forget you huh...why'd you save my life?" you looked him straight in the eyes.

he searched over your gaze, then looked down. "I... I am sorry Y/N... I have been wandering the streets since the pizzeria shut down. Bon Bon was dismembered for parts...I was next... I managed to escape and have been wondering where I might go. I didn't come here to see you, though the predicament which you were in just now would've killed had I not seen you from the other ally way across the street."

he gestured to the ally way which was across the road and directly in front of this one.

you sighed and put your hands on your hips. "poor Bon Bon..."

he looked away, and you grabbed his hand. come-on, I am going to do you a little favor and take you to a friend of mine. she can help you."

he looked startled for a second, and gently made you let his hand go. "no, d-don't do me any favors. i haven't done anything to help you."

"yes, you have dummy." you snickered. "you saved me last year... twice i believe. consider this me saving you."

you walked off, forcefully grabbing his hand, leading the way. he did not argue and followed.

-----------------------------------------------------

you knocked on the door to the house where your friend lived. she opened the door, her purple eyes noticeable almost instantly.

you heard Fun-Time Freddy give a little shocked noise but did not care.

Purple girls' eyes widened. "W-What is he doing here...?"

you explained the situation. "...and that's why i came here... do you think your fathers training in Animatronics would be enough to fix him?"

"If my father, William Afton, could build these types of Animatronics, then i can give it a shot. My mother always told me i had a knack just like my dad before..."

before she died, you thought to yourself.

"follow me... the burned pizzeria still stands. if i can find the tools my father used then i might be able to do something.

she walked out shutting the door behind her. she gave Fun-Time Freddy a wary look, and he let out a low growl. you put your hand on his chest as he took a step towards her.

"snap. out. of. it." you growled.

he shook his head. "S-Sorry..."

you sighed and followed after purple girl who had already unlocked her dads car which he had given her when he had taught her to drive. it was a well taken care of, antique car.

Fun-Time Freddy stared at the car. "U-Uh...i won't be able to fit..."

you saw the problem as well. Purple girl sighed also seeing this. "Well, Y/N do you mind walking with him there?"

you shook your head. "No, not at all. I don't mind."

she nodded, got in the driver's seat, shut the door, started the engine, backed out, and drove off heading to the pizzeria.

you ran forwards, leaving him staring at your back. your heart began to beat loud in your ears as you remembered the night which he had saved your life. seeing him again...it was just another painful reminder of it... the night he told you to forget everything. your friendship with him, your crush on him, your entire life around him.

seeing him at school, seeing him around town... and worst of all... growing up together.