part 12

Hey smiley unicorns! Just writing on.. Gave y'all what you wanted, didn't I? Daddy Derek? Well, now something that some of you, including someone who's been with this story from the start, wanted... (and I personally kinda really liked the idea very much as well) So @Evlisha, here you go! Enjoy!! c:-

Chapter 12

When Stiles woke up, he felt strangely out of balance. He noticed he'd turned away from Derek in his sleep, and he also noticed that he needed to pee, and needed his adderal. He slid out of the blankets, absentmindedly noting that his boxers seemed to hang unusually loose around his hips and there was a strange feathery feeling across his shoulders when he stepped into the bathroom, scratching his wound.

Adderal first, he decided. He walked to the cupboard next to the shower, spotting the adderal on one of the higher shelves. He reached for it, and frowned when he couldn't. He suspected Derek had cleaned the cupboard and put it on a higher shelf, so he jumped, and managed to grab the little box.

However, when he landed from his jump, a sharp, pulling pain shot through his chest, and with a loud

"Fuck!" he crossed his arms over his chest.

Wait.

That wasn't his voice.

And his chest was soft.

Why was his chest soft?

He walked up to the mirror, and widened his eyes at the image he saw there.

His hands shot down inbetween his legs, and when he noticed what was there, or more like, what wasn't there, he finally screamed.

Immediatly Derek was standing in the bathroom, quickly followed by the adult pups, Danny and even Peter. All werewolves were shifted, Allison carried a loaded crossbow and Danny was holding a bat. Lydia looked as dangerous as someone with almost inch-long fake nails could.

"Who are you?" Scott snarled, while Derek's nostrils flared, and the alpha fell silent, his eyes reverting to their normal grey-green state.

Meanwhile Peter seemed to be completely aware of everything, and he just stood in the door opening, smirking.

"We asked you something, bitch. Who are you?!" Malia snarled, and Danny squinted his eyes.

"And why aren't you scared?" he asked, and Stiles was still just trying to reconnect his brain to his mouth.

"Um, guys" he said in the strange, high-pitched voice.

"Stiles.." Derek huffed, and everyone's eyes went to him.

"Stiles?" Danny asked questioningly, and Peter let out a bark of laughter.

"Of course it's Stiles! Don't any of you pups know how to use your nose?" he laughed.

"Oh, and I knew you were a woman. Called it in the second book!" He added with a smirk before exiting the bathroom.

"Mom?" Allison asked, carefully.

"Yeah. I have no idea what happened, kind of woke up this way" Stiles said, scratching at the back of his head which made him painfully aware of both the thick curls that had never been there before, and the jiggling on his chest which had now also grabbed the attention of the rest of the pack. Especially since he was still only wearing boxers.

"You're a girl" Ethan exclaimed.

"I'm a girl" Stiles breathed out.

"You're a girl" Scott huffed.

"I'm a girl"

"You're a girl" Malia said.

"I'm a girl"