part 23

Hey guys! Honestly, I kind of got lost in how to work in both Kate and Meredith, so I'm just gonna kill some creatures off. Kay? Kay c:- 

Also, there's not a lot of  chapters left. Probably this one, then one more chapter and the epilogue. As you may have noticed, this story is not what it used to be, and honestly, I've kind of lost inspiration. I've grown past it, one might say. And I honestly just don't have the time anymore. Doesn't say I won't miss it once it's done, but that's life.

Enjoy!

c:-

Chapter 23

"Wait, what? She's dead? What does that even mean?!" Stiles exclaimed, and Deaton sighed.

"Yes, she's dead. And that probably means that she got done whatever she needed to get done" Deaton said, and Stiles frowned.

"But what did she do? There were murders allright, but we didn't see any kind of pattern. We never even managed to catch any kind of assailant up until today!" he exclaimed, and Deaton nodded.

"I agree that that is off. I have thought about it plenty, but the only explanation I could find is that Kate managed to do the dirty work herself this time" he said, and Stiles exchanged consused looks with Derek.

"Than why would she ask to meet us? This doesn't make any sense" The alpha said, voicing Stiles' thoughts.  

"I honestly do not know. I do think you should still meet with her, however. It might be the only chance you will get to solve the problem with your pups" Deaton said, and Scott frowned.

"Guys, I mean, I totally get that we should kill her and stuff, but shouldn't we go out with the upper hand on her instead of the other way around? I mean, at least in terms of information?" the future alpha asked, and Stiles nodded.

"Yes, we really should. But at this point, I don't think it matters that much anymore. This might be the only chance we'll get to kill her, and that is an opportunity we need to grasp right now. Your siblings have been small long enough, don't you think?" he said, and Scott nodded.

"I guess so. I just want this all to be over" he said, and everyone silently agreed.

"allright. We're meeting with her tomorrownight, so we need to prepare first hing tomorrow. This fight is long past due" Derek said, and everyone nodded.

"Yes, I will be going. If I find anything more about her berserkers, I will contact you. Good luck"  Deaton said before leaving, and Derek, Stiles, Scott and Allison were left looking at eachother in slight confusion, fright and determination.

"We need to kill her tomorrow. I can't deal with this anymore" Stiles said, and Derek nodded.

"We will. I promise. It's taken us a long time, but I think we're ready" he said, and they all looked around the room, before Stiles sighed.

"Come on. We need to get some sleep. We have to be at our highest strength tomorrow" He said, and everyone went upstairs silently.

Derek and Stiles fell asleep in eachothers arms, both of them feeling the tension in the other's muscles. They knew the day after was going to be difficult, but they had to face it. They had to survive. 

When they woke up, they gathered the pack around them, and sighed.

"Tonight, we kill Kate. We don't know how we are going to get through the berserkers, and we don't know if everyone is going to get out alive. But if we don't, we'll be hunted by her forever." Derek said, and everyone looked at eachother in shock when they realized the alpha was serious, and that Stiles wasn't going against what he'd just said.