part 16

Hey guys! I'm feeling better now, everything is going better! And my boyfriend and me will be together for one and a half years the 23th of this month! Epic! Anyway, enjoy!

Chapter 16
Stiles was driving slow and blasting Hollywood Undead in his car, already dreading the upcoming conversation.

But he knew Derek was too stubborn to give in like this, and this fast, so there was probably something bigger going on here.

He drove onto the driveway and parked in his usual spot before turning the music off and just sitting there for a while, knowing that Derek and the others knew he was there, but not feeling like stepping out just yet.

But when he realised he'd been sitting there for nearly fifteen minutes, he reluctantly opened his creaking cardoor and made his way over to the front door, where he pressed the doorbell instead of using his key like he would normally have.

He smiled in relief when it wasn't Derek, but Scott who opened the door and he immediatly pulled the pup in a tight hug.

"We've missed you, mom. Dad has been worse than ever, and Liam declared he'd never set a foot in this house again after he stopped by this morning and dad got pissed off" he sighed, and Stiles hit the wall with a flat hand, before sighing as well.

"God, that man.. I'm sorry hun, I just really can't deal with how bad he's dealing. Where is he?" he asked, and Scott rubbed at his neck awkwardly.

"He's waiting for you on the back porch. Please try to get him to snap out of it" the black-haired teenager told him, and Stiles nodded.

"Thanks, Scott" he said while walking through the hallway, making his way past the kitchen where the other pups sat with wary looks on their faces, and he threw them a small smile before walking out the back door, onto the porch where Derek was waiting, arms crossed and shoulders tense.

"So. Why am I here?" he deadpanned, and Derek turned around, his arms sagging but posture remaining tense.

"Listen, Stiles. I'm really sorry. It's just that I don't know what I'm doing, Stiles. I don't know how to deal with the pups, and I can't focus on Kate. I just- I'm sorry" he gritted out, and now Stiles was the one to cross his arms over his chest.

"That's really the best you could come up with after continuously fighting with our children, Liam and me? They're your children too, Derek! And the fact that you can't even deal with them for two days really says a lot about you, Derek" he spat, and Derek's shoulders slumped.

"I know, Stiles! But they'd been fighting all day, especially Liam and Malia, who all the others sided with, and I couldn't take it anymore! I told Liam to leave until he could be part of this pack and I sent the others to their seperate rooms without dinner, and they snuck out. Of course I got pissed! What else should I have done?!" He exclaimed, and Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Jeez, I can't think of a thing! Maybe stop it when they started instead of ignoring it for half an hour, which you probably did! They're kids, Derek, teenagers who live with a lot of siblings! Of course they'll fight! That's just meant to happen! But you're too stubborn to try to see anything from their point, aren't you? And still, those seven children in there are willing to call you their dad. Think about that, great alpha" he spat with sarcasm, and Derek sighed while running a frustrated hand through his hair.

"I know, Stiles! I messed the fuck up! I can't do this without you! I fucking need your help with this, and I drove you off! I can't seem to do anything right. I have no idea what I'm doing, and we can't do anything without you. Please come back to us. I love you, Stiles" he said while holding out Stiles' engagement ring, and Stiles sighed while wiping at his eyes. Fuck these small tearducts.