part 14

Keeep writing oooon! Hehe, anyone else just sang "keep holding on" in their heads? 'Cause I sure did. Gosh, here I am going from metal to keep holding on... I'm such a mess. Also, walking with crutches bc hypermobility syndrome kicking my hip out of it's socket. Which normally wouldn't really be a problem, but it was kicked back wrong so now there's muscle damage, and I was too stubborn to see a doctor so the pain made my body shut down in the middle of class, making me unable to breathe well and stuff. I felt really awkward. But now I have really good painkillers! So if this ends up a little weird.. Please remember that I'm drugged. Anyway, enjoy!

(picture on the side are the sets Stiles is DEFINETELY NOT wearing. Ever. But you'll get that later)

Chapter 14

"What? Deaton, what do you mean?" Stiles asked, and he heared Deaton sigh again.

"Well, considering that this is Stiles's phone and you know who I am, I suspect that this is Stiles?" Deaton asked, and Stiles nodded before realising Deaton couldn't see that.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm Stiles" he said, and he could practically feel Deatons exasperated nod.

"Okay. Well, what I was going to say was that I found a substence in the toddlers' saliva that seemed to be targeted to react to only your DNA and change your twenty-third pair of chromosomes on a basic level. If I'm correct, your karyotype should now be 47 XXY, with a reccesive Y chromosome. I honestly have no idea how you're functioning right now, so I'd like to run some tests on you if you don't mind" Deaton said, and Stiles huffed confusedly.

"I understood nearly nothing of that, only- wait, Y chromosomes are male chromosomes, right? So does that mean I'm still kind of a dude?" he asked hopefully.

"I don't know, Stiles. I already told you, this is all speculation. Just come over here in about half an hour, we'll run some tests" Deaton said before hanging up.

"Well, I guess that I'll be at Deatons in half an hour" he mumbled, and his dad chuckled.

"Then you should get going in a minute or ten" John said, and Erica jumped forward and flung her arms around Stiles' legs.

"Mom, can I come?" she pleaded, and Stiles chuckled.

"Sure, sweetie. Maybe we can even go for some ice cream after" he smiled, and Erica cuddled his legs.

"You have to wear the outfit Lydia gave you though. Scott's sweater isn't really a good fashion choice" Erica told him, and Stiles chuckled at the four-year old.

"Allright sweetie. I'll be right back" he told the girl before doing exactly so. But when he came back downstairs and reached into the bag to take out a random pair of pink sneakers that'd been thrown in there, and half-chuckled, half-groaned at the sight.

"Pink. Because everything about me isn't girly enough yet" he sighed before putting the sneakers on and rufflng Erica's hair.

"Okay sweetie, I just have to put your carseat in, and we're ready to go!" he smiled, and Erica skipped outside happily.

"Woah kiddo, don't jump in there just yet. I have to put you in carseat first!" he laughed when Erica attemted to clamber on to the front seat.

"Can I ride shotgun?" She asked, and Stiles chuckled.

"No, sweetie. You're too small to ride up front, I'm sorry" He said while picking the girl up and buckling her on her carseat.

"Are you nervous?" the girl asked when they were on the road, and Stiles bit his lip.

"Yeah, I am. But you don't have to worry, sweetie. I'm sure it'll be fine" he said while pulling into the parking lot of the veterinary clinic.

"Stiles. I see you've brought Erica. I suspect she's fully healed?" Deaton asked proffesionally once they stepped into the clinic, unfazed by Stiles' looks, and Erica nodded while taking Stiles' hand.