part 11

Hey guys! I'M FINALLY UPDATING ON TIME! I've got to send in my admissions for the writing study on the national film academy in Amsterdam in a while, and I'm nervous.. Also, I've got auditions for the acting academy in utrecht in a few weeks. This is horrifying. Well, enjoy! c:-

"A deadpool? So Kate was actually telling the truth? God dammit. We need to take all neccesary procautions. We need to find out who they're after, and who they are. Scott, do you know who you're up against next week?" Stiles asked, and Scott nodded.

"Liam's old team" he said hesitatingly, but Liam immediatly shook his head.

"I didn't recognise the voices. Whoever they were, they weren't from my old school" he said, and Stiles nodded.

"Okay, then we'll have to look in our lacrosse team. You said they were around our age?" Stiles said, and Liam nodded.

"Yeah, they were like, old" he said, which earned him a raised eyebrow from Stiles.

"Not that you're old!" he added quickly, and Stiles chuckled endeared before ruffling Liam's hair, unable to stop himself, which earned him an annoyed grumble from Liam as the kid shoved his hand away.

"Stop it!" he almost whined, and Stiles chuckled a little when the kid yawned.

"You know what, pup. I think I'm gonna give you my number and drive you home. It's been a long night" Stiles said, and Liam glared at him.

"Don't call me pup. And I should probably get home, yeah. I called my mom earlier, but she didn't pick up. She's probably asleep." he replied, and Derek gave Stiles a worried look.

"Babe, we don't know what these people want. What if they know who you are? I don't want you getting hurt" he said, and Stiles smiled at him before pecking his lips.

"I'll be fine, babe. I'm more worried for Liam here than for me. I'll bring my bat" he said reassuringly before ushering Liam to the door and into his beautiful blue monster. And if he heared Liam mutter something like "and you said Mason's car was ugly," he chose to ignore that.

They drove in an uncomfortable silence, only disturbed by the short directions Liam gave to his house.

When they arrived there, Liam walked up to the front door, Stiles watching him as he rang the doorbell, the door being answered by a blond woman resembling Liam. And she didn't really look like she'd been sleeping earlier.

"Hey Liam. What're you doing here? I thought you were in your room" the woman said, and Liam fidgeted uncomfortably.

"No mom, I told you I'd gone out, remember? I told you face to face before I left. I also called you to ask if you could come pick me up" he said softly, and the woman nodded absentmindedly.

"Yeah, sure. And I told you not to call me mom, it makes me feel old. Call me Marjorie. Anyway, I figured you'd be with your little friend, Jason. Couldn't you stay with him more often? That'd give James and me a little more alone time" she said while examining her nails.

"His name is Mason, mom. And it's three am, I'd like to go to bed" Liam said with slumped shoulders, and Stiles couldn't help but step out of the car.

"I'm sorry misses Dunbar, or whatever your last name is, but I'd just like to say that Mason was absent this evening, and that I had to drive your son home. Also, if your kid isn't back by three am, you might want to check where he's been. He's only fifteen! He could be dead, or drunk in a ditch, and you wouldn't even know! And Liam, if you ever need something, anything, don't hesitate to call. You have my number" he huffed before marching back to his car, not missing the faint "Thanks Stiles" as Liam waved timidly at Stiles before walking past his flabbergasted mother.