part 4

Hey my beautiful smiley unicorns! I can't talk right now. Literally. I've got this weird throat virus that seems to show up annually which reduces my voice to a breathy, indignant squeak. I don't think I have to explain how my debate went today, lol.  Worst thing is, I can't sing right now. I CAN'T FREAKING SING RIGHT NOW AND I'M GOING OUT OF MY MIND TODAY AND UGHH. Yeah, you might not know this about me, but I sing. A lot. And singing rock is kinda difficult with a not-on-purpose smoker chipmunk voice. Well, out with this lifecolumn and on with the story! (btw, does anyone actually read this? Just asking)

Chapter 4

Stiles' POV

"Who the hell are you?" Derek snarled, and the woman raised her hands.

"Woah, calm down, tiger. I'm Brayden, and I'm a.. Well, you could call me a freelance hunter. I'll be honest, I'm in it for the money. A girl's gotta eat, after all, but I have a personal vendetta against the Calaveras I do not want to get in on now. Point is, I'll help you get your pups out. I need to steal something back from them anyway" the woman said, and Stiles stepped forward.

"How do we know if we can trust you?" He asked, and she raised an eyebrow.

"You can't. Simple as that. But right now, I've got skills that you need, so I'd think about accepting my offer if I were you" She deadpanned, and Stiles and Derek exchanged a glance.

"We'll do it" Boyd exclaimed, and Brayden looked at the guy sceptically.

"I'm sorry kid, but I think I'd prefer to hear that from your mommy and daddy. One set of these is more than enough for me" she said, pointing at the scars on her throat, and Boyd growled while being pulled back by Scott and Ethan, because Derek and Stiles were talking.

"What's the catch?" Derek asked suspiciously while Stiles was reprimanding Boyd.

"No catch. I just really hate the Calavera's and needed to get in there anyway" Brayden replied, and Stiles stepped forward.

"Can you get everyone out safely?" he asked, and Brayden chuckled darkly.

"I can't promise. I just know that with me on your side you have a hell of a lot more chance to get out alive" She said, and Stiles and Derek looked at eachother before nodding in sync.

"Let's do this"

Pups' POV:

"I'm scared" Isaac whimpered while looking around him in the tl-lighted cell.

"Yes, we all are, Isaac" Erica answered.

"I'm just really pissed this has happened to me again" Jackson grumbled in his high-pitched voice.

"I just really need to pee" A squirming Aiden said, his face turned red, and the others just nodded.

"This really sucks. And I want mom" Isaac said softly, and everyone agreed.

Then, the screaming started.

Stiles' POV:

"I thought you knew what you were doing!" Stiles yelled at Brayden, who was currently ducking to evade the bullets fired at them.

"Well, I got us past those first few guards, didn't I?" She exclaimed while she, Stiles and the werewolves of the pack bolted through a hallway.

"Well, this is my stop. Bye!" Brayden yelled while running through a door, leaving the pack.

"I killed two of the guards. Run!" Derek yelled, and they continued running until Ethan crashed to the floor with a yowl.

"It's his shoulder! But I don't smell wolfsbane!" Malia yelled while Allison shot an arrow at the attacker.