Hickey

i've given up thinking of good titles at this point

House: Slytherin

Blood Status: Pure or Half-Blood (cuz snape is your dad) - swearing :O

Requested by -TUBBO: Can you please do one where Draco gives us a BUNCH of hickeys and professor Snape notices and he asks us about it and it gets really awkward

Bet.

Warnings: heated hickey time uwu - awkward moment

»»——⍟——««

"Draco, we have to go," you say while Draco's too busy on your neck and collar-bone.

"Draco."

He whines into your neck and doesn't pay mind to your protests. "Just another minute."

"Draco, we have my father, now. If anyone's gonna get shit for being late to his class, it's us.

Draco grumbles but pulls away. "Fine, but you owe me."

You smile and lightly smack his head before starting your walk to Potions class. "That was quite unnecessary, darling." Draco pouts and rubs his head.

You stand behind your table with Draco and continue working on the potion you started with last lesson.

You can sense your father eyeing you from the front of the class, but you pay no mind to it.

"Nice neck bruises, Y/Spark." Blaise says from the table in front of you, a smirk finding its way on his face.

Draco look at your neck and holds back his laughter.

You look at your neck from the dim reflection of the cauldron and widen your eyes. There are about 7 hickeys there!!!!

"Draco Lucius Malfoy!" You whisper yell and slap his arm roughly.

He lets out a small 'ow' and rubs his arm but still continues laughing.

You can still sense Snape's eyes on you and you know you're gonna be in extreme earth's-core-deep shit after this lesson.

Time soon runs out and everyone starts packing up, leaving their potions to be tested while they're away.

You attempt to sprint out of the class.

"Snape. Malfoy. Where do you think you're going?" Your father says bluntly.

"Um... no where, I presume?" Draco says in a small voice.

"Correct. Now, why don't you tell me what's on your neck, my lovely daughter."

You and Draco tense up, not knowing how to answer.

"ᵂᵒᵘˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ⁱ ᶠᵉˡˡ?" you say in an even smaller voice than Draco's.

"No."

"Sir, I gave her those hickeys but nothing else happened. I would never take advantage of your daughter especially without her- YOUR permission. Can we please make this less awkward so I can live without a weight of embarrassment on my shoulders?" Draco says, his face completely tired and fed up.

You look at him with wide eyes. Oh how much you wanna slap him right here right now.

"Thank you, Malfoy. Y/N, if I end up being a grandfather early I'm disowning you and sending Malfoy to Azkaban. You may go now." He gives you a joking smile and sits back on his desk.

"I swear to Salazar, I'm close to disowning Draco, myself." You say and hug your father goodbye while leaving the classroom.

"OI!" Draco yells and runs after you. "Have a good one, Professor!" And shuts the door.

»»——⍟——««

EE hello.

have i disappointed you?

Dear Draco,
You don't need defence against my dark arts.. ;)

Words: 542