Approval

V Team's back :)

btw im sorry if i get off topic in any way here because i have ADHD and it's getting worse especially in quarantine so this is gonna take like two days to write im sorry

--

House: Slytherin

Blood Status: Half or Pureblood 

Warnings: Snape being over-protective, sad Draco, ANGST, fluff at the end :)

✈︎

First Person

Being Severus Snape's daughter is quite the challenge, I've got to admit; students I've never even seen before always come up to me and ask me to ask my father if he would give them an A or "Exceeds Expectations", and some people get too cocky and ask for an O. It annoys me.

Another challenge I have to face is being around my boyfriend. I share Potions with Draco and I always have to be careful around him, since my father can already sense some kind of tension between us. 

And another challenge is being accused of cheating on assignments and tests because people think I ask my father for the answers. I personally think that father is too strict to give me answers even if I ask for them – which I never did. He isn't that strict with me, but he gives no exceptions when it comes to his teaching. 

I hear a groan from next to me and I look up and smirk at my fed up boyfriend. We're currently laid on his bed, in his private dorm, and doing our – coincidentally – Potions homework.

"Listen, I love you, but your father is meaner than me – and that's saying something," Draco says. I chuckle at his comment and give him a quick peck on his cheek.

"Okay, first of all, you aren't mean, you're just stupid. Second of all, he's just trying to get you ready for the upcoming test so you, sir, don't fail and nag." I laugh at his offended face and go back to writing my essay. 

"So, Snape. What would you smell when sniffing Amortentia?" Draco smirks and lays on his back looking up at me.

"Garbage."

Draco puts a hand on his heart and gasps, over-exaggerating his hurt. "That's absurd because I would smell green apples, fresh-cut grass, and metal."

I look at him confused and say, "That's exactly how you smell."

"Exactly! Oh, how I love myself! I'm just so perfect and handsome." 

"Draco, you can't make babies with your own hand."

Draco process what I said and then looks at me wide-eyed. I chuckle and finish writing the last sentence in my essay and then put everything messily in my bag. 

Draco does the same, and then wraps his arms around my waist. "You know, if Professor Snape asks you what you smelled in the potion, he'll probably hex me if he founds out it's me – which I'm sure he will."

"Who said I'll smell you, Malfoy?" I say, giving him a sheepish grin. 

"Oh, come on now, darling. We both know we'll smell each other. Don't try that foolishness with me, love," he says, tapping the tip of my nose with the tip of his index finger. I scrunch up my nose and laugh. "I guess you're right, but that's only if he asks me what I smell. I doubt he will, though. He may not want to even know if I have a loved one."

"Well, unfortunately for him, you do have one, and he won't be leaving anytime soon." Draco smiles, bringing me closer to him. I laugh at his cuteness, since he doesn't show it at all in public.