Chapter Eight - Rivalry

Okay this is gonna get a little like twilight. I hate twilight but I wanted to give Kain some one to compete with. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's A Vampire, Im His Slave

Chapter Eight - Rivalry

Normal Pov:

When I finished telling Lord Kain what had happened he castes a spell that would prevent me from being cut. Now all I had to do was hope that it worked. He smiled at me, I rested my head on his chest. He kept smiling and he was starting to freak me out. "Okay why are you smiling?" I had to know and I couldn't keep the curiosity contained. "Well, my father wants me to marry you, and I get to divorce the witch that is known as my wife. Never liked her, damned arranged marriage." I flushed bright red, he WANTED to marry me.

'Ding Dong' a loud bell tolled making me jump and gasp at the horrible aching that followed. Lord Kain frowned and laid me down and he went to the door. "Ill be right back." I nod weakly, I end up falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fang's Pov: ( Again I have no origionality in this name but I love it so!)

I was in my room listening to my favorite band, Three Days Grace, as they play I Hate Everything About You. My dad came in and anounced we were visiting the king and queen's son. Kain, was his name. Damned parents want me to marry him so they can get money off him. As if we didn't have enough money already, plus I heard he was married. I got up anyway and pulled on a white tee with a black skull on the right side and a pair of black skinnies and pulling my red hair into a pony tail that I spiked to where it's all sticking in a different direction then pull on my spiked wristbands and finish with a black ACDC cap. I head down stairs listening to my iPod. We get in the car and drive toward the guy's house.

When we arrived my father rang the door bell. A man with silver hair came and answered the door. He was a wolf, just like us. He invited us inside and we waited on the couch for this Kain Rosenvine guy. He showed up a few minutes later. I introduce myself and then go to explore the mansion while my parents conduct buisiness.

I looked all through the rooms, this guy had fencing, boxing, baseball, basketball, swimming, anything you can name he had. I walked up to the last door of the fifth hallway I had been down and heard someone groaning in pain inside. I peeked in through the crack, I was mesmerized at the sight of a boy about two to three years younger than me, he had black hair and winter blue eyes, he was pale. He was wearing boxers and trying to get into some clothes. He had on tight short black shorts, a white long sleeved button up with a small black vest. A black diamond studded belt and a choker necklace with a bell on it. Then he put on cat ears.

I wanted to plow into him so hard I was getting hard thinking about it. I want this kid.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal Pov:

I woke up drowsily. I had to get out of this damned bed. I groan as my pain amplifies while I get up. An outfit is laid out for me. It showed skin, and alot of it was my legs. The shorts squeezed against my ass firmly. I walk out the door only to hit some guy in the face with it. "Oh! I am so, so sorry sir! Are you alright?! I rushed over to him as quickly as I could. He was okay, just suprised. Wait what was he doing at Lord Kain's doorway anyways?

Suddenly an arm is wrapped around my waist and I'm thrown over the guy's shoulder. Ow, is all I can think. He rushed down the stairs to the living room. Then I heard the most stunning thing ever. "Lord Kain! How much will it take for me to buy this slave?!