Chapter Ten - Kidnapped By A Sadistic Demon

Okay! I'm posting again sooner cuz From Dawn To Dusk made me happy! So this is a reward chapter for all my fans who have stayed with me through this story!

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**

He's A Vampire, I'm His Slave

Chapter Ten - Kidnapped By A Sadistic Demon

Normal Pov:

When I woke up I found myself in an unfamiliar room. I tried to sit up but arms are wrapped tightly around me. "Master please let me up." I groan thinking it was Kain who was holding me. A growl emits from the man behind me and tightens his grip pulled me back and resting his head on mine. "Im not who you think I am but you may call me master if you want." he smirks against my ear and I shiver. I quickly turn to find the red haired boy was the one holding me, smirking. A blush creeps to my face as I'm still wearing the bunny suit. He turns me back around and spoons behind me, I could feel his obvious erection through the thin fabric. I try to wiggle away but only suceed in making him harder. He moans loudly, pressing himself on me.

I take deep hastened breaths, I'm hyperventalating. It's hard to believe I know but I have asthma and his calogne wasn't helping. I coughed and choked gasping for air making him stiffen and then get up looking for something. He didn't find it and it was getting harder for me to breathe. He picked up a phone and shouted something I didn't catch into it. Darkness was taking me and my ears weren't working properly. I passed out.

I woke up in a hospital, surrounded by white walls and a breathing mask covering my mouth giving me the air I need. Suddenly the red haired boy appears in front of me with a worried face. "Are you alright?" he asks tentatively. I nod, assuring him and he smiles gently. His hair was down and wet and he was shirtless wearing grey skinny jeans. Wasn't this a hospital? Shouldn't he be dressed and where are the doctors?

As if knowing my question he says, "This hospital is in my house, most hospitals only take vampires and it was much easier and quicker to get you here." So I'm at his house. WAIT HOW THE HELL DID I GET IN HIS HOUSE?! He smiles at me again, a crooked smile. "I kidnapped you. You're mine now, but don't worry I'll treat you better than that old vampire. All I want in return is your love, every night." he smirks and I realize what he meant. "Goto hell I mutter and start to get up, I realized I'm now stark naked and pull the blanket around me. "Where are my clothes?" I demand and he smirks and gives them to me.

Once I'm dressed he walks over to me and places handcuffs on my hands. I glare at him and he speaks. "Lets play a game, shall we?"