Chapter One - Heaven or Hell?

Yay chapter two! Chapter one got 100 popularity jus a little while after I posted it! Keep on reading guys cuz I am going to put my best effort into this story! Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hes a Vampire, I Am His Slave

Chapter One - Heaven or Hell?

As we leave the slave trade a limo parks outside the door. The man known as Lord Kain tugs harder and I trip. "Quit wobbling around! On your feet dammit." He tugs again and I fall over once again my drugged body won't listen to me. The man seems to notice my state of being and snaps. The cheaufer walks quickly over to me and lifts my fragile body. He gently sets me into the floor of the limo and against the seat. Lord Kain steps inside and the cheaufer pulls out. "Hello. I am as you know Lord Kain Rosenvine. I am your new master and you are to adress me as such. If you listen and follow orders you have nothing to fear. In return I shall provide food, clothing, shelter, and protection for you. Understand?" I let everything seep in and nod slowly. He smiles and hands me a glass of liquid. "It will help get rid of the effect of the drugs you were given." I take a small sip.

Im not dead so apparently I can trust this guy. The drugs have long worn off and Lord Kain was instructing me on the many duties I must preform and how I am to behave. The limo stops in front of a large store. "Um, excuse me Master but, where are we?" I'm really curious. He chuckles, "This store is for slaves. Most masters take their slaves who have worked hard in order to give them clothing and other items. It is the finest there is." I nod touched that he already was taking me here.

He got out and gently tugged my leash. I was still a little wobbly, I hadn't eaten for days. Lord Kain's head snapped towards me. "What was that?" Uh oh I forgot to block my mind. He pulled me towards him till he could easily grasp my collar. I whimpered scared and his gaze softened. He sighs. "After we get you some new clothes I will get you something to eat. You will not starve under my watch." Tears welled up in my eyes. Two years of mistreatment and finally someone cared.

He helped me up and we went inside. Everyone stared at me. I don't know if they are staring at my wings or just me. Maybe they were staringat Lord Kain. I was careful to keep my mind guarded in here. Some vampires and their slaves were glaring at me. Others secretly watched me while pretending I was nothing but a little bug. I tried to ignore them. It felt like ignoring that you were in a Den of Lions, and you were their first meal for a month.

Lord Kain and I walk up to an elder looking woman and she bowed to him. "Pleasure to see you my lord. It has been a while since you were last here. Is this boy new? You're being awfully kind and generous taking him here already. You should be stern with your slave at first. Saves you trouble with the foul-" she is interrupted by Lord Kain who has raised his hand to silence her. " I will not tolerate you insulting my slave. I'd like to see your finest collection of clothing." she silently nods and we begin the hours of dressing me up. I tried on so many outfits I can't remember them all. I got seven. One for each day of the week.

We walk out and I'm wearing extremely short shorts that are only covering a fourth of my thighs. Thigh high boots a plain black muscle shirt, and a spiked collar. I looked goth but inthink it was my master's point. He fastened the leash to my new collar and we walk back to the limo. I sit in the floor. When Lord Kain comes in he frowns. He grabs my arm and pulls me into his lap. I fidgeted nervously and my face goes a little red. Suddenly I feel a bulge press against my rear end and a little squeak of suprise erupts from my mouth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Kain's Pov:

You know I'm happy and pissed at the same time. Happy because I got the cutest slave in the world, he minds and his small fragile body makes me wanna protect him. His wings are magnificent. His face almost makes my heart beat. If I had one. I am pissed because of the people glaring at him and how the owner of the slave store talked about him.

I get into the limo to find him sitting in the floor. His knees pulled up to his chest and his head resting on them. The new outfit I bought him suits his small body. It shows his nice ass. I smirk at that. I pull him into my lap and he fidgets nervously causing his little rear end to rub on me a little. It takes everything I have not to moan but one thing happens that I can't stop I harden. He emits a small squeak that makes me wanna hug him. I turn him to face me. This kid is adorable.

I kiss him on the nose and we get out to eat.