Chapter Two - The Bitch

Ok I bet you guys are wondering about my title for this chapter. Well you are going to find out why whether u like it or not. Enjoy! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

He's A Vampire, I'm His Slave

Chapter Two - The Bitch

Normal Pov:

After going to the slave store and out to eat, we headed home. Lord Kain got mad cuz I didn't eat much. I never did. I looked out the window during our akwardly silent ride. This land has changed so much. Then something hit me when I saw the old playground. I used to come here with Daniel when I was little. Tears found their way into my eyes and spilled over.

I felt a pair of eyes on me as I stared at the old memory. "I'm sorry about your brother." I jumped startled but then realized I had not closed my mind. Dammit I trusted him to much. I've been letting him read my thoughts. "Leon, could you do your Master a favor?" I looked at him. "Anyghing Master desires that I can give I shall provide." remembering how I would respond in public. He smirks. Uh-oh.

SLIGHTLY STEAMY AND PERVERTED SO IF YOU DONT LIKE STUFF LIKE THIS GET THE HELL OFF THIS STORY CUZ NEXT TIME NO WARNING. jk read whenever u want jus be cautious. -wink-

My Master's hand raised and he held it out to me. I took it and he pulled me to stand in front of him. "As you know, I believe you left me with a little problem before we went to eat. I can't see my wife like that. You will just have to help me." he smirked and gently pushed me to my knees and he spread his legs. "I want you to be a sadistic little slut for me. Just for now." I gulped knowing his word was law. I hesitantly bent down, then an idea struck me. I smirked and sat on top of him and rubbed myself harder against him. He moaned loudly. "I said get rid of my erection not make it worse." he chuckled. "I apologize Master, I thought I would pleasure Master a little bit as well." I started to get off him, he grabbed my waste and pushed me back onto his crotch rubbing against me fiercely as I moaned. "I never said I didn't like it." I  

smiled at that and continued. I rubbed myself up and down his chest letting him feel me. He suddenly grabbed my arm. "I have an idea, it will put a nice twist into this." I blushed.

Within minutes my lower half was naked and I was upside down my knees on his shoulders my face was blood red. My head was in between my Master's legs and I was giving him a blow job while he gave me one. I moaned and twitched and wiggled. It felt so wierd. I didn't know what I was doing so I pretended it was a lolly pop. I slid my tounge up his length causing him to moan me doing the same as I felt the vibrations. I shivered as he did things to me so pleasurable that I couldnt tell dream from reality anymore. I sucked on the tip lightly, I then started pushing my mouth over him inch by inch, testing my gag reflex. Suddenly he thrust into my mouth and I gagged and tried to pull back, but he held my head there. He used his other hand to make me thrust into his own mouth. I came without warning. He drank everybit up and I tried to do the same as he came but it tasted wierd and there was too much I coughed and choked. Lord Kain put me down and he cleaned me up. I tried to do it myself trying to tell him I was the slave but he just shook his head and continued. In return I had to clean him. With my tounge. It wasn't so bad. Just wierd. When I was finished he made me get dressed slowly so he could watch every detail of me. I blushed furiously.

STEAMY PART ENDS

We arrived at the house and a woman jumped into Lord Kain's arms. "Rose this is Leon, our new slave." she inspected me, walking around me. I felt her grope my butt and I tried hard not to squeak uncomfortably. It was so damn hard and I was so damn nervous! Suddenly she groped my front and I squeaked in suprise tripping backwards on air. Master caught me and scolded me for defying my mistress. I apologized bowing my head and master had to leave. I was to clean the house and stay out of trouble. With that he was out the door.

  Mt Mistress' face turned cold as she started to speak. "Now listen here brat, I'm in charge now and what I say goes. You are to answer to my every beck and call if not then you can go straight to the whipping room." She was threatening me, and it was working. I nod hesitantly and she smiles an evil smile. Then she hands me a list, it reached the fucking floor and continued a few fucking feet as well! "I want every bit of this done before my husband returns." With that she leaves. Well just great, I start on the list.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Kain's Pov:

  When i return home it's already late or in human case early. Everything was bright and spotless, I'd never seen the house this clean. Over in the corner i saw a huge lump on the floor. I walk over to it, it's Leon. He looks exhausted next to him i saw cleaning supplies. Did Rose? Nevermind I'll find out later. I gently lift Leon off the floor, he starts mumbling incoherent words in his sleep. i lay him on the couch and start putting away the cleaning supplies when i find a rolled up piece of paper. I open it.

  I'm gonna kill that bitch.