Chapter Fourteen - Near Death Experience

Hello I'm sorry for not uploading very much lately. I'm try to upload all day so be on the lookout. Now ima start the story cuz u prob don't wanna hear me blab.

-^_^-

Chapter Fourteen - Near Death Experience

Leon's Pov:

Fang nods at my decision while Kain goes wild. "Leon dont do this please! I don't want to lose you! I will-"

"NO!" I whip around so fast that my entire sore body starts to ache my fresh cuts on my back lightly stinging from being exposed to the air. "That pool is full of holy water! If you go in you'll die! I don't want to lose you!" Kain being the stubborn ass he is stands his ground. "You are not going. I won't let you." I glare up at him. An idea comes to mind. I get close to the pool letting my fear seep up a bit. "You're right. I don't think I should." When Kain was out of reach I dive in, getting to the bottom was easy now the problem was getting back up. Once the ten rings were in hand I unleash my wings only for piercing sharp pain to erupt in both of them and two large jaws ripping at them. Sharks, I screamed letting all the water in my throat and dropping the rings. I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe I felt immense pain when one shark finally succeeded in breaking my wing. The water pressure was crushing my weakened body now and the other shark still trying to break my other wing. I tried to move to fight them off. My conscience weaving in and out of blissful darkness and the horrifying scene of being eaten alive. My blood had tainted the waters already turning it a deep crimson red enticing the sharks to increase that blood flow. My arms and legs were bitten but nothing disconnected with my body. Like they were trying to break me, not kill me even though they are killing me. Then I realized. I could breathe. My body had gone into shock so I hadnt noticed. I saw the red light in the sharks' eyes and realized they were mechanic. My consciousness finally faded into the black bliss. Escaping from the pain.

Kain's Pov:

He jumped. I tried to go in after him but that boy that was with Leon grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "He could die!" The boy just shook his head. And then I saw it. Blood, deep crimson blood seeping to the top and spreading out tainting the water. No longer would it hurt me. ( idk if that's true but in here holy water tainted by blood is no longer holy.) I dived in. I searched frantically for him, my senses going crazy by the smell of his blood but I held myself together, for Leon! I found him, beaten and battered his right wing broken I killed both sharks to find them mechanical and pulled Leon close to me, I then surfaced and lay him on the ground. His body was cold and lifeless. When I checked his pulse he was barely there. "You bastard you better get a god damn medic in here before I kill you!" I scream at Fang. His face shows he IS worried about Leon. "They weren't supposed to do that..." I glare up at him. "Well it don't fucking matter now they already did! So get a fucking medic!!!!!" I screamed and he ran off.

Leon's Pov:

I woke up in a hospital bed, the same one as before. Was all that madness a dream. If it was why am I still here? And where was Kain? "Kain." I heard shuffling and then saw his face, Kain! I jumped up and hugged him causing me to ache horribly all over and scream at the pain in my wings. Kain quickly laid me back down and helped ease the pain as much as possible. "Don't pressure your body so much. You almost died." Tears streamed down my cheeks. So it wasn't a dream. Then the door opened again and in walked Fang. Kain leaned over me protectively. Fang simply smiled. "It's about time we wrap these games up isn't it Kain? To see who gets Leon." I tremble at the lust in his voice. "You sick bastard, he nearly died and you are still willing to do this!?" He loses his grin for a second and looks me up and down. "He seems to be alright now plus we are at a tie and-" "HE LOOKS ALRIGHT NOW?! IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU THINK?! LOOK AT HIM HIS ENTIRE BODY IS BEATEN BRUISED CUT AND BROKEN YOU CALL THAT ALRIGHT?!" I flinched at the loudness and anger and venom in his voice, it scared me. Kain looked over to me gently. "Sorry for scaring u Leon." He leans over me and kisses me gently his long silver hair surrounding us giving us some privacy. I blushed a bit and attempted to kiss back with what strength I had, which wasn't much I have to tell you. Those dark amethyst eyes drawing me in. "Ahem." Kain looked up to glare at Fang. "Fine but we settle this somewhere else. And we leave Leon out of it so he can rest." Fang agrees and they leave. I try to sleep but I'm kept awake at the thought that Kain could die. I just want to leave and go home...

Kain's Pov:

I left Leon's friend to guard him while he slept and stepped into another room with Fang. "Okay our last game is simple it is called Russian Roulette. It's simple. We put one real bullet into this gun barrel, we take turns pulling the trigger until one of us dies. Understand?" I nod and load the gun abasing the barrel leaving the bullets place a mystery. We take our seats and begin.

Me- Empty

Fang- Empty

Me- Empty

Fang- Empty

It was my turn again. Only two shots left and one of us was about to die. I slowly pull the trigger and hear the click, Fang smirked knowing who was about to die. Well he has another thing coming. I close my eyes. And waited fully pulling the trigger.

BAM!