Chapter Thirteen - Leon's Decision

Im back baby! Sorry I havent uploaded in a while. I was grounded so I got my iPod took away. Anyway here is your chapter!

**************************************************************************************************************************

He's A Vampire, I'm His Slave

Chapter Thirteen - Leon's Decision

Normal Pov:

"I'm in." Lord Kain says and Fang smiles evilly. He snaps his fingers and two big burly men come over to me and pick me up and slinging me over one of their backs. I wince at the pain that rushes through my body. I cry out and I can hear rushing and a fist contacting with skin. I look over my shoulder to see that Lord Kain had tried to get at the guy carrying me and ended up being punched in the face. I feel bad for him. The guy carrying me just started walking away and I meet Lord Kain's gaze. 'Leon, I'm sorry I should have been there for you.' He was speaking to me to comfort me. 'Its not your fault. Kain?' I have to tell him. I have to! 'yes Leon?' I mentally take a deep breath. 'I-I love you. So, so much. I love you!' his face shows suprise and then I turn a corner and I can't see him anymore. ' I love you too Leon. I'll get you out of here. I promise.'

' I believe you.' With that our connection broke and I was thrown into a cell. I fell on a man who looked about 20, three years older than me. He was the servant boy that helped me at that soiree! I quickly get off of him and apologize. He smiles tenderly at me, his face still half covered by his mask. "Why are you here?" I ask him and he frowns. He looks away then back at me, then around again checking to see if the coast was clear. Then pulls his mask off. I'm in total shock. "I've missed you little bro."

Daniel!?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kain's Pov:

The evil being sitting in front of me relaxes on his sofa whilst I sit in a very uncomfortable hardwood chair. "Where did he take Leon?" I ask angrily, still sothing the sting and pain of being punched on my right cheek. "You will have to win our little games first. Then I will tell you." I give him a glare that would make the devil himself flinch and Fang flinches and looks uncomfortable under it. "Game*s*?" he smiles at that. "Yup! Three little games! Best two out of three wins!" he jumps up and down in his seat like an excited little kid.

He leads me to a room that is, fairly normal, if you consider a giant maze normal. "There are three flags for each of us in this maze. Mine is red, yours is blue, cuz you're blue blooded!" he laughs hysterically at his little joke which I do not find the least bit funny so I retort a come back. "I heard you have some blue blood in you as well." he looks up confused. "Some have called you a 'royal pain'." I smile as he frowns. "First to get all three flags and make it back here wins." with that he pulls out a quarter. "Heads or Tails?" hm, tough decision. "Heads." he flips it, catches it and it reveals... heads. Yes!

"Five minute head start. Go!" I race into the laborynth and turn corners, eventually I find a flag but I didn't get a chance to grab it. Something- no- somethings, tackled me to the ground I grab one to find, a miniature clown doll with I knife trying to stab me. I feel a sharp pain in my side and realize that Fang had not told me everything. You could die here. I threw all the miniature clown dolls off me and ran and got flag #1. It was pretty easy to get the other two flags and I even beat Fang back to the entrance. Round one was mine.

"You got lucky is all." he pouted. Then he led me to a giant pool. "First one to touch the bottom and come back wins." it was way to simple, there had to be a trick to it. There! I knew it. Sharks, even worse I put my finger into the water to check the temperature, and got burned. Holy water. Damn you Fang. "You can call for assistance on this one if you want." I looked at him funny and knew what he meant. "No way in hell will I send Leon down there." he smiles, I hate when he smiles. "Then if you don't mind I'll use his assistance then." he snaps his fingers and Leon is dragged into the room with another man who looked similar to him. "Wait! I'll send him as long as he doesn't have to do it for you. I quickly explain to Leon what is going on and the rules of the game.

"Also by the way, you have to collect ten rings from the bottom and bring those back up as well." I wanted to kill him. Little Leon looked terrified. Then I heard something I REALLY did not want to hear. "Kain, I can't swim."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon's Pov:

I want to help! But I don't know how to swim. I see dark figures moving around in that water big and little. Sharks, pihrannas, and a long snakelike shadow, electric eels. I shiver in fear and my knees go weak, I close my eyes tightly trying to wake up from this nightmare in be warm in bed and in Kain's arms. A hand gently touches my shoulder making me flinch and open my eyes. I'm on my knees on the ground Kain is right there with me. He goes to my ear, "Then don't worry about it, I won't make you go." I look up at him and he kisses my forehead. I noticed his finger and realize, that pool is full of holy water! Kain might die! I decide I'm going to learn to swim on the go. I walk up to Fang.

"I'll do it."