Chapter 7

Happy Birthday to Mike, Happy Birthday to Mike, Happy Birthday dear Mike Fuentes, Happy Birthday to youuu<3 aw our baby is getting older :') so this chapter is dedicated to him on his special day ^.^

~......................~.....................~..................~

Chapter 7

-Evelin's POV-

I woke up a little startled to feel a body asleep next to me but I calmed down after I realized who it was. I had a bit of headache not to mention it was barely 7:17am.

"Wake up!" I yelled throwing a pillow on Pervy's face.

"Ow, what the hell! That hurt!"

"Hey it's better than how I woke you all up last night."

"Hm true or when your dad would wake us up with a pan and spoon."

"Oh god I hated that his rowdy ass. I'm in the mood for some breakfast crêpes, wanna go to IHOP?"

She stayed quiet for a minute, "Hm sounds good. Are you gonna ask the guys?"

"I doubt they'll wake up right now maybe in like 3 hours."

"Well okay lets go."

We showered, changed and fixed our selfs up a little. Since IHOP wasn't so far we walked and the weather felt light breezy a bit sunny it was perfect.

We walked by some perverted old men.

"Aiy Mamasitas que chulas" one of them yelled.

"Oh god, freaking creeps walk faster hurry up".

We fast walked not only to avoid the creepers but also cause we were hungry.

"Table for how many?"

"Just two" I said to the lady.

"Right this way please."

She handed us some menus, "Can I start you off with drinks?"

I looked over the menu, "Hmm can I get a vanilla iced coffee?"

"Sure and you miss?" she directed her attention to Pervy.

"Ahm I would like just coffee, black please?"

"I'll be right back with your drinks."

"I don't know how you can drink coffee like that no sugar no nothing it's nasty."

"I like it, it feels good in my tummy" she laughed an patted her stomach.

"You weirdo, so how do you feel?"

"I'm actually pretty good, I don't feel like those other times, I guess I'm used to it so I don't feel affected by what happened", she shrugged.

"I don't know how you've managed to stay positive, I wouldn't be able to take it you're one strong girl."

"I mean I do occasionally break down but I've learned to keep my head up, and now having you as my support too makes it way better."

"I'm glad I have you here now too, like my pops would say 'Las Best Friends'." I laughed.

The waitress came by with our drinks, "Are you ladies ready to order?"

"Yes, I'll get the chocolate strawberry crêpe breakfast but instead of sausage can I get bacon?" I asked.

"No problem, and you?"

"I'll get the chocolate chip pancakes and same breakfast platter as hers."

"Okay it'll be out in a couple of minutes" she said and took our menus.

We chatted for a few minutes about old times when I got a text from Mike.

Mike<3: Baby where are you? :o

Me: I came to IHOP with Pervy since you lazy butts were sleeping :3

Mike<3: Aw I want some :(

Me: Come, we barely ordered and tell the guys! :)

Mike<3: We'll be there in 5.

"Who was that?" asked Pervy as she sipped her coffee.

"Oh my fucking shit that was hot ow!"

I couldn't help but laugh, "Are you okay?" I said between laughs "it was Mike they're coming."

"Ow man that burned, well okay then".

A few minutes later I heard familiar voices.

"Table for how many?"

"Uh we're with those two over there"

"Okay come with me".

"Hey guys" me and Pervy said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Let me sit next to my lady", Mike pushed Tony out of the way.

"Oh yeah no it's cool just knock me down",

Tony laughed.

I sat with Mike on one side then Jaime on the other and opposite of us was Pervy, then Tony, and Vic.

They ordered their food and luckily mines and Pervy's came when there's did.

"Mike can I have your sausage?" Jaime asked reaching for Mikes plate.

"Why of course not that's only for Eva", I heard him say and nudge me.

They all laughed. I looked down and felt my checks flush.

"Aw look at her! She wants it!", Pervy exclaimed.

I glared at her "Shut up you ass hole".

Mike got closer to me and whispered in my ear, "C'mon baby you know you want this."

"Miiiikke" I whined.

"Thats what you'll be screaming",he winked.

"Babe seriously stop" I said a little annoyed.

He chuckled and continued to eat.

I always felt weird when it came to topics such as intimacy and after what Saul had said it made it even worse.

I noticed Vic was kinda quiet, "Homie what's wrong?" I directed my attention to him.

"Oh nothing, I just have something to tell you guys so if I may have your attention."

We all looked at him and waited for the news.

"So this morning before we came I got a call from Trevor, you know the guy from the little bar we play sometimes? Well he wants us to play tonight and he said one of the guys from the record company will be there so."

The guys got super stoked.

"This means we could get signed or something!" Jaime kinda yelled.

"Woo finally I'll get to hear you guys play" I said.

"Yes ma'm you'll be able to hear Los Pierce the Veils", Tony said smiling.

"Tone you should invite your lady and you too Jaime", Mike suggested.

They shrugged meaning yes. We finished up our meal an headed home.

The guys decided to practice for the show while I had homework due the next day. BUMMER luckily Pervy helped me.

Then the time came to get ready for the night.

~....................~......................~...................~

Not my best but I wanted to update for Mikes Birthday<3 I'm in school typing during lunch -.- its freezing! :3 but I prevailed ! Woop its my last day of school today so updates will be up more frequently I hope ^.^ well READ, COMMENT, FAN and VOTE thanks turtles c: