Chapter 16

Chapter 16

-----------------

~Another month in to their tour~

-Eva's POV-

I walked the school hallways feeling lonelier than ever. I started to miss the boys more and more each day. My contact with them has been little to non-existent and its been bugging me. I guess I shouldn't blame them they are pretty busy but it wouldn't hurt them to send a simple "Hello" or "Miss you."

But I guess what's bugging me the most is not having that same contact with Mike. It just slowly started to drift away. It hurts because I love him and to me we're still together. Those thoughts were always in the back of my mind the cheating, the groupies, especially Dianne. She worries me the things she could do to keep us apart are unthinkable!

Ugh but at least graduation is around the corner couple of days and I'm done.

"EVA!" I heard Suhey yell, I forgot I was gonna go buy graduation dresses with her. I turned back and smiled at her. "You almost forgot didn't you?" she asked. I nodded, "Yeah I'm sorry too many things on my mind, but lets just go hopefully it distracts me."

We walked over to my car and I drove us to the mall. "Suhey?" I asked. "Yeah Eva?" she answered without looking up from her phone. "Do you um ever miss Tony, I know you guys aren't together but do you?" She put down her phone and sighed, "Eva, I miss him everyday. Not just cause he's gone but also being in a relationship with him."

I glanced at her with sympathy, I knew how it felt to miss someone terribly. "I have a feeling he still loves you, he's never liked a girl as much as he liked you. I remember seeing his face light up when you were together. He loves you Suhey." I said.

She smiled widely and blushed a bit, "I think I'll call him tonight." I smiled back at her and felt happy that they might work it out and be together. I couldn't help but feel a bit of sadness for myself.

"What kind of dress do you want Eva?" Suhey interrupted my thoughts. "Hm I'm not sure, something simple but nice maybe blue haha," I shrugged.

We made our way to the mall it was pretty empty. I sighed in relief I hate coming when its packed full of people. We walked around for a while until we found a nice shop full of pretty dresses.

Suhey immediately rummaged through all the girly, sequined, pastel colored dresses. I chuckled and went around looking for something more "me." I saw some that were alright but I just didn't 'feel' them.

"Hey Eva, I'm gonna try these on, can you be my fashion advicer?" I laughed, "Sure just don't take too long." I sat outside the dressing room waiting for while I looked through my phone.

"Oh my god, its you? No wait is it really?" I looked up and saw a girl about 14 looking at me in disbelief. I kinda looked around and got a bit creeped out. "Um are you talking to me?" I pointed to myself.

"Yeah, you! Aren't you Mike's girlfriend?" Her words hit hard. I don't know how to answer that. Am I? So I just smiled and nodded. She smiled real big, "Omg omg you're so lucky and pretty! Can I have a picture and autograph?" This wasn't my cup of tea but I didn't wanna seem rude so I agreed.

While I gave her my autograph she wouldn't stop thanking me, "Thanks so much again like really thanks, you're so much prettier than Dianne." I stopped and looked at her, "Dianne? How do you know about her?" She kind of looked down, "Well there's been pictures of her and Mike hanging out. But they say they're just friends."

I took a deep breathe in and relaxed. I finished signing off and taking pictures then I just went back to sit. I felt hot tears on the rim of my eyes. How could he? He said he wouldn't go near her. I-I'm done.

I quickly sucked it up cause I heard Suhey call, "Can you help me zip it up?" Before I walked over I quickly texted Vic.

To Vic: Tell your brother its over.

-----------------------

Sooooooooooo? I don't think this was good at all I'm sorry my turtles </3 I just wanted to update don't hate me for this crappy crap chapter. But I hope in some way you liked it or enjoyed it. Again sorry for the delays. and I love you guyyssss~ LOVE ME TOO yes? no? okay u.u well baai♥...