Chapter 2

Guess who's in L.A tonight? Pierce the Veil! <3 and guess who DOESN'T get to see them play, yeah this little Mexican child writing this! :'( it's frustrating seriously because they're playing 7 MINUTES away from where I live (by car) but still agh I'm so upset but here's the 2nd part hope y'all chicken heads like if c: <3

Chapter 2

-Vic's POV-

They agreed, it's gonna happen I was still in disbelief I thought as I laid in bed. I turned over to see the clock 7:00 am hm time to get up, I walked up to Mikes room, knock knock.

"Mike wake up bro, school time." I walked in to see him hanging off the side of his bed. Oh my he looked drunk.

"Bro, dude wake up," I shook him.

"argh-hmm ah?" he mumbled as he opened his eyes slightly.

"Get up yo." I threw a pillow at him.

"Vic lets stay home today it's Friday! And we can start moving our stuff in the house." he said half asleep.

"Fine I'll text the guys then."

Me to Jaime and Tony: Guys lets start moving our stuff in today skip school yes?

Jaime: Heck Yes, I'll start packing ! Woo!

Tony: Alrighty lemme tell Eva and we'll start packing up.

"Let's get started, I'll go pick up a moving truck, you start packing up our shit," I yelled to Mike as I headed out the door.

-Jaime's POV-

Woop moving day, I'm so excited that I finished packing my stuff in a hour. Now I need to wait for Vic to come by with the truck for the big stuff. This is awesome I can wait to live with these guys.

"JAIME!" I looked outside to see Vic and Mike, "You ready bro?"

I ran to open the door "Yes! All I need is like the bed frame, dresser and the big stuff."

"Let's get to it."

We began moving up and down the stairs to get my stuff out. When we finished we took a break it was barely 10 am.

"Damn we finished fast with our things and yours Jaime." said Vic.

"I know I think it's cause we're pumped for this and can't wait to get out." I laughed.

"Now we need Tony and Eva's things, what do you guys think of her?" asked Vic.

I looked at the floor, "I don't know she's like so awesome and different and she's like super duper cute don't you think?"

"Yeah she doesn't seem like a stuck up girl or anything like you said different in a good way and yeah she's really pretty," said Mike.

Vic kinda turned away, "I think she's simply amazing and I'm glad she like came in to our life's and stuff I like her ya know."

"Like her?" I asked in confusion.

"Oh uh ye-yeah you know like as a friend and all," he stuttered.

"I see, shall we start heading to their house, or unload at our new home?" asked Mike

"Theres still a lot of room in the truck man, let's just get it done fast."

"Okay then, I wanna drive" I said grabbing the keys from Vic running towards the truck.

-Vic's POV-

I can't believe I just said I like her, I don't think so like in that way? I just met her, but then again we got along so perfectly and I don't know maybe I got a little thing for her now, but no I can't, ugh Vic just calm down don't stress over it.